• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

Loving Prayers for Somedude's Wife. ♥

Dear Father in Heaven, Forgive me of my sins so that my prayer might be heard.

Please be with our friends Somedude and his Dear Wife as she recovers from sickness.

Let her feel your presence in her Heart.

Bring her back home to Her family whole and in good Spirits.

"Yea though She walks through the valley of death She fears no evil"

"For thy rod and staff comfort Her"

These things I pray in The name of The Lord God, The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

Amen

Some Dude ) 's wife has been in ICU for a couple days, has Influenza A and B along with diabetes... she just came out this afternoon into a room,

he_hearsus_zps273b40dc.jpg

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

thinking back at it a little, I think it was influenza A that sent her into DKA ~ Some dka symptoms are similar to the flu.

If we would have waited 24-36 more hours, she would have went into kidney failure  --  :o

amen and amen.

[topic='4487']13s-Grow-Project[/topic]

[topic='5103']13s-2nd Run[/topic]

[topic='6677']13s-3rd-Run[/topic]

king_living_main_banner1_zps9148f5df.png