• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kpinblackout

bet my Kak is bigger than your Kak...........

Rate this topic

naw... decided to use sheets of styrofoam and adhere mylar to them.... waiting for the foam. either way the room will be reflective this run

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.

lookin good kp!

"As they fell from heaven, the plants said, "Whichever living soul we pervade, that man will suffer no harm.'

~ Rigveda ~

jazzes stripper pole... its out in her workout area till i can reenforce the cieling in our room so itll stay in place...lol...

post-602-0-12324200-1362322548_thumb.jpg

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.

Bahaha

"As they fell from heaven, the plants said, "Whichever living soul we pervade, that man will suffer no harm.'

~ Rigveda ~

heres momma... still dont know whether shes Bubble gum of damn affy.....shes been topped once.

post-602-0-99165500-1363015923_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-06173500-1363015940_thumb.jpg

any guess's pete? kak?  bubble gum or Damn affy?

thanx guys... waiting for this female to get big enought to take  about 18 clones...i got an extra card to fill this run(a friend with lou gherigs disease) so the room i gained and fresh mylar will hopfully bring this grow to a level not reach in my previous run...

new mylar on iso board

post-602-0-33121300-1363212918_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-46029000-1363212954_thumb.jpg

Edited by kpinblackout

deffinity soon... wanna make sure i can take all the clones i need to fill the room with fairly uniform clones......id say a couple weeks yet...im deffinity gonna save the mom to clone agian for a few outdoor plants....ive got 6 decent holes that will housre abut 5 plants apiece.... hash making herb.

almost cloning time.... all i need is 12 good rooted clones so my hows is for 15 cuttings...probably in a week or so.

post-602-0-61472300-1363475317_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-37217000-1363475327_thumb.jpg

looks like it's loving life man! she'll be a good mom for ya

~ Rigveda ~

woooow beautiful plants dude :D

more of kak's ledgendary strains eh :) iv not met him yet but i know of his strains :D

gotta get my ass hunkered down for this one.

be well guys fith

bong

almost cloning time.... all i need is 12 good rooted clones so my hows is for 15 cuttings...probably in a week or so.

bro them shes bad axe looking!!!!!! nice freaking grow for sure.... gonna be a nice run for sure....

u cant save a strain unless you give it away

woooow beautiful plants dude :) iv not met him yet but i know of his strains :D

gotta get my ass hunkered down for this one.

be well guys fith

bong

lol thanks man..... lots more floating around ... have a gr8 one ... stay tuned for future work as i might be slowing down on mass breeding but im just going to be growing out phenos of crosses to see were im going next now..

u cant save a strain unless you give it away

more pics

seems to be preflowering excessivly... even under 20 hours of light

post-602-0-47290800-1363796131_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-78557700-1363796141_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-19736200-1363796167_thumb.jpg