• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kpinblackout

bet my Kak is bigger than your Kak...........

Rate this topic

Im about ready to finish up my current grow so i thought id start this journal.... This run will be a two  strain run of Dreamy affy and 1994 bubblegum x affy. 8 beans of each will be germed. Th ey plan that i probably wont stick to(never do) will be an 8 plant grow.. 4 of each strain hopefully...This is my maiden voyage with KAK genes , but you guys have been makin it look easy so here i go....hope i can do these plants justice...

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.

Show me yours ill show you mine  

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Show me yours ill show you mine  

sicko....lol

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.

UPDATE......i optedfor the dam affy insteady of the dreamyx affy....10 seedsof damn x affy and  10 seeds of double buble x affy.. the other affy crosses i have will be run homogeniously in the near future

Edited by kpinblackout

22 beans of unknown origin(dont ask) planted into solo cups under t5s as we speak

22 beans of unknown origin(dont ask) planted into solo cups under t5s as we speak

sounds like fun... but ya better clone em if there good... since there is no knowing there origin... lol :P

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass

sounds like fun... but ya better clone em if there good... since there is no knowing there origin... lol :P

i got insider info that says ill be able to tell whether they are the hot damn or 94 bubble gum when the plants are older.......well they will be able to... i will say that ill never germ tw0 strains on the same plate again....lesson learned

so far 8 KAK beans are above ground.....will takes pics when more have broke thru

so far 8 KAK beans are above ground.....will takes pics when more have broke thru

cool, lookin' forward to yours. good luck to you and your garden. Peaceman

the seeds i didnt kill.....dont ask. one wierd runt is going to die soon i think

post-602-0-19667900-1360285040_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-75575700-1360285057_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-93900600-1360285072_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-43573900-1360285081_thumb.jpg

These are the three seedling that survived my sorry attempt at germination.. hoping for a single female to mother a few runs of clones...these could be either bubble xaffy  or hot damnx affy... but the seeds got mixed up and i wont know till kak or pete tell me . Truely hoping for a hot dam dom female...

post-602-0-39286700-1361385093_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-12289700-1361385110_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-75007200-1361385124_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-25413500-1361385140_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-15635500-1361385150_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-21514700-1361385161_thumb.jpg

well...im pretty sure the other two plants are male..but gonna give a couple more days just in hopes... replanted the one female into 5 gallon planter. pete, kak, any guess yet? bubblegum or damn affy?

post-602-0-04275700-1362097053_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-31955000-1362097088_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-18692100-1362097119_thumb.jpg

post-602-0-42888200-1362097192_thumb.jpg

Edited by kpinblackout