RAW Mini Tray with Lid Bundle Giveaway @ShopRPD Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

popeye!

Popeye's cloning method

Exactly so I put the information there to be used if people want to try my method there's lots of other good info in this thread about cloning so by the time someone is done reading this they will have enough knowledge to be able to decide if they want to try my method or not this will personally be.my method.for a long time I don't plan on changing anytime soon if anything I would just get a seedling heating.mat to make my success rate and speed of.rooting even faster

OOne.more note on this.if u.go to a grow.shop and they try to sell u rapid rooters those are.not wat u want the whole in the top is way to big and has a.bad success rate so if they tell u rapid rooters and root riots are the same thing this is infact not true as I have used both and had much better consistent results with root riots compared to rapid rooters so.avoid rapid rooters if u want to follow my method thankz for reading again I know its pretty long but I wanted to be.thorough

Hey Bro , Rapid Rooters work perfectly fine if you flip them over and make your own insert . They will stand as well using this method and I always make sure to state this when selling them to a customer , even if they dont ask I simply share the knowledge in hope that it will be passed on .. 

Many people have lost clones yes due to this issue but most were not informed properly from the get go , Rapid Rooters have been around a while and are aimed at all of the Agricultural industry in general . Root Riots are made by Hydrodynamics international and are marketed at the Cannabis grower from the get go as all of there other products are .. 

Good company to support as well , especially for those of us who Reside in Michigan as they have a division here and it supports a few Michigan families to say the least .. 

Manifesting Sacred Dreams and Invocating spirits while incarnating them all into Mother Earths Genetics -PeacePipe's Smoking Dreams-

Well why here I might as well share my two cents on the order of cloning from the top or the bottom . I think in general from observation that it really does not matter where the cut is taken as long as its not excessive in fiber , meaning to woody . I prefer my cuts to be green and soft yet as these will always root faster than a harder cut from further down the branch or plant .. 

Most times not eveyone takes the newest growth of a branch may it be from the top bottom or side its still newer growth that we aim to strike and root .. I could cut a entire plant apart and load it all in my cloner and walk away .. The only cuts that would take any longer than the rest are the ones with a harder stem due to age .. 

I am lucky though in a sense , I learnt much by working in Greenhouses and studying Botany , yet I learnt all the hard way in a closet by growing alone for 20 + years ...... Youll find after years and years of growing that most of the controversial subjects to be bullshit and worthless to even ponder upon ... 

Edited by Professorpotsnob

Manifesting Sacred Dreams and Invocating spirits while incarnating them all into Mother Earths Genetics -PeacePipe's Smoking Dreams-

Yeah I.know what ur saying about flipping them.over to use the rapid footers and yes that's much.more successful but for the.method I do I need them to fit in the tray I have flipping rapid rooters over to.root clones I've cup cloned rockwool.cloned and aeroponic cloned I've gone around done my methods this one just so happens to fit nice and perfectly to.my style I didn't know root riots help family's tho that's good to hear I'm all about supporting a company that takes care of others as it tends to be what I try to do in my life