• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PDX503Kush

Aeroponic Cloner

So my previous attempts at cloning have been unsuccessful... Ive tried cups and plugs and domes and whatever... With no luck. So I am thinking about investing in an aeroponic cloner. Any recommendations? I dont need a $400 cloner to make 200 clones.. Just a simple, effective, and moderately priced aeroponic cloner for a few clones. Thanks in advanced for the input!

www.rosecitywholesale.com sells one that is nice, but honestly there are a ton of videos on you tube on how to make them yourself. The main thing with cuttings is to use a good cutting, not a wimpy little thing. I mean I have put roots on a leaf before, but why not start out with a quality cut? I think someone on here actually had a few for sale super cheap. The one thing to stay away from is the rubbermaid cloners. They have ALL leaked, lol.

www.rosecitywholesale.com sells one that is nice, but honestly there are a ton of videos on you tube on how to make them yourself. The main thing with cuttings is to use a good cutting, not a wimpy little thing. I mean I have put roots on a leaf before, but why not start out with a quality cut? I think someone on here actually had a few for sale super cheap. The one thing to stay away from is the rubbermaid cloners. They have ALL leaked, lol.

Yeah, im not much of a DIY 'er... Especially working with no tools. LoL. Ill look into the ones they sell there if I cant procure a used one.

them will work gr8... just add water and go .... i dont ph or add anything when i clone with mine... my ph is 7.8 and hardness ppm is 150....

u cant save a strain unless you give it away