• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CLONING THE EASIEST WAY WHITE TRASH GHETTO GROWING $10 OR LESS - PROOF HEREv.avi

THIS IS THE "MISSING" VIDEO WITH FOOTAGE OF ROOTS @ LIKE 6.5-7 DAYS

CLONING THE EASIEST WAY NEVER HAS THIS NOT WORKED FOR ME.........NEVER (full details below)

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO THIS THE EASIEST AND CHEAPEST WAY WITH BEST RESULTS:

You will need:

1. A pan/pot/vessel to hold everything

2. Something to suspend your cuttings above and in the water (NETTING,PLASTIC GRID OF SOMW SORT OR EVEN A TRASH BAG PULLED TIGHT WITH HOLES...JUST CUT THEM OUT VERY CAREFULLY AFTER ROOTS HAVE FORMED)

3. Air pump

4. Air stones

5. Water (tap water is fine unless yours is seriously fucked up)

a. Something real quick about tap water...it has a minute amount of damn near everything...my thoughts are that it kinda helps..at least mine where Im at.

6. a piece of a plant

AIR STONE IN WATER...PIECE OF PLANT IN WATER...KEEP OUT OF DIRECT LIGHTING

ADD WATER EACH DAY OR SO TO KEEP APX THE SAME LEVEL

NO NUTES......NO CLONING POWDER....NO JELLS.....NO SPRAYS...JUST WATER

YOU WILL HAVE ROOTS STARTING TO SHOW WITHIN A WEEK OR SO DEPENDING ON THE STRAIN

ALSO...AS YOU SEE....I DONT EVEN COVER THE CONTAINER....LIGHT GETS RIGHT IN IT...BUT NOT DIRECT LIGHT....GET IT?

One last thing....I DO on occasion hit them with a very very light flowering nute ...like1/8 to 1/4 what general feeding would be...and i just add it to a lil fresh water then pour right in with the old ...so like something say 1/32 to 1/64 what "normal" would be is what is in the entire vessel. which if you dont put too much the new cuttings will use it all and there is very little "moss" from light exposure to solution

I will do this from day 3-5...only once during those days ...depending on how they are acting determines when

NO NEED FOR A HUMIDITY DOME WHATSOEVER

BTW....THIS IS FACT....9 STRAINS THIS HAS WORKED 100% FOR......FACTS

YOU CAN PAY HALF NEXT WEEKS PAYCHECK TO USE SOME "SYSTEM"...OR SPEND $10 AND FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AND BE AMAZED ........ IM NOT TRYING TO GET ANYONE TO BUY A THING FROM ME....JUST TIRED OF ALL THE LIES AND GREED

OR YOU WORK SELLING ALL THE LIES TO PEOPLE TELLING THEM THEY NEED THIS OR THAT TO CLONE WITH........NO MATTER.....MY FEELINGS ARE NOT HURT IN THE LEAST

EVERYTHING STATED HERE ARE FACTS....PERIOD....BELIEVE WHAT YOU CHOOSE

nice.... cant wait to see the flower room...

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.

That method will work just fine LMAO ! BUT there are other ways that are a little more modern, LOL. I did the same thing in a glass of water with an airstone one time just for shits and giggles ha ha ha. Nice video bro.

The last set of clones I made were done in a glass of water, without even using any airstones. You just have to change the water every day or so. :)

I did use some Clonex gel before putting them into the water the first time.

yea bro thanks for sharing man...

For sure.......I LOVE sharing real truths that go against the "norm".

Sooooo much cooler then the alternitive... ;-)

The "experimenting" for such knowlege is also quite ....fun.....when an experiment produces something unforseen but bad ass that is....lol

That method will work just fine LMAO ! BUT there are other ways that are a little more modern, LOL. I did the same thing in a glass of water with an airstone one time just for shits and giggles ha ha ha. Nice video bro.

More "modern"?...... certainly NOT more "organic",effiecient,or cost effective.... THATS for certain......so all this "modernazation" gets you what??? 3 days.....perhaps 4 days quicker turn around cloning?  .... which costs time and $$$ with all the "modern" stuff..... I just chop a piece and throw it in water....done....  ;-)   Suppose I'm just Old School.......and on year 7 Im finding less time spent "in my garden" is better......for "me"..... got myself down to perhaps two hours a week in my veg/bloom rooms..... music music music....lol - Dj FarrOut

The last set of clones I made were done in a glass of water, without even using any airstones. You just have to change the water every day or so. :)

I did use some Clonex gel before putting them into the water the first time.

HELL YEAH.....Check this out.....this last Fourth Of July we were moving out of our last rented house and into our first home that we bought. My cousin was going to move in THAT weekend to the house we rented...And wouldnt get the keys to the home we bought for 2-3 more days.....  So.... we were driving to Ken Babbs ranch to film a Merry Pranksters Fourth Of July.... And I still had two clones that I just couldnt kill........or abandon.... so I brought them with and breathed air into the tubes with the airstones every few hours or so....We got a flat tire on the hwy outside Salem and slept in our car at a Les Swab..........sucked ass....but the clones made it just fine....lol  - Dj FarrOut - UGS Productions - Chronic Monkey Productions - Team Irish Yardies