Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
Help keep the website alive Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

xbrpete

Damn Blues

nice! looks like a winning combination

"As they fell from heaven, the plants said, "Whichever living soul we pervade, that man will suffer no harm.'

~ Rigveda ~

wow .. that was a nice shot....

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.

Tried again tonite and got a few more decent shots,,, these are the other plants ,,,,

DB4_zps1feb4279.jpg

DB3_zpsf38b07c9.jpg

DB2_zpsa3a31bcf.jpg

DB1_zps6fc5b2c1.jpg

DB5_zpse265bcfe.jpg

nice! looks like a winning combination

wow .. that was a nice shot....

Thanks! tried and got a few more of the other plants!!

ahhhh looking sweet.. mine r rocking... ill see if i can slip a few shots in soon...

Can't wait to hear ya when they flower

very nice bro...

Thanks Sparky

very nice pete... i need a little more variety in my grows....

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.

very nice pete... i need a little more variety in my grows....

Thanks kp,, ya, I like the variety of meds for sure!

sweet

hehe... ya, and plenty phunky bro! LOL

Lookin great, bro!

I love how the leaves are just caked up in resin. You didn't leave her outside in the snow did ya?

LOL,,, nah, sugar shaker! LOL

man bro sticky sticky hehehe.. hey give ma a call my phone took a swim.. new phone no numbers grrrrr

ROFL,,,, damn minnow buckets will get a phone everytime! LOLOLOL

lil' stress hurts no canna babe.

hehe

holy smokes those r huge fan leaves lol

Oh yeah they are! LOL,,, take a gander at brother K's leaves,,, hehe

right on stress at end is good!!!! well bro im gonna highjack ur thread hahahaha.. here ya go some shots of mine .. the 1st two are the females and the last is the male im gonna top them now and clone a branch of the male but might just look farther for a diff male as it depends on what the same pheno of the female brings to the table.. he doe have a gr8 smell more blue berry the the girls... but time will tell.. so here ya go .. fricking monster leaves lol...

hehe... love em,,,, indica out the waazoo!

Damn bro...nice plants kaK...

hehe,,, ain't that the truth Sparky!

Update of genetic data

This is the sister of my male, she is in the last days of her life, will be chopity chopity on Saturday.

Blueberry, 60 days in flower.

Blue2_zps93d91632.jpgBlue1_zpsb58d3c9a.jpg

damn, i see a leaning tower of bud lol. great work as usual bro

LOL...she sorta fell all over the place, grassy-arse bro!

Hey bro...thats a sweet arse lookin plant...once again you put on a good grow man...

more pics please...

hehe,,, thanks bro, coming up as soon as the cam charges, first of my F-1's is standing at the chopping block,,,

Log Update

Dam Blueberry

Day 63

DB4F_zpsf6da52e7.jpg

#4 Expression is coming down tomorrow or Tuesday, so while she is still intact, grabbed shots,,, she is INSANE!

My humble work,,,,

DB4_zps30e01c7f.jpgDB4A_zpsb60d33ad.jpgDB4B_zps3313d8cb.jpgDB4C_zps8ecbb741.jpgDB4D_zpsdfe280b0.jpgDB4E_zps34051803.jpg

nice work pete.... love the color

Pretty ladie.  Awesome shots!

Thanks Karr, they are lovely,,,

wow bro, ur work never cease's to amaze me. u def rockd that girl

Gracias amigo, she be hangin by the ankles!

Right on man...nice colors...

Thanks, gotta love a fade!

nice work pete.... love the color

hehe,, thanks bro, wish ya could get a nose full,,, dayum!! LOL

damn man, beautiful plant and great shots! can't wait to hear how she smokes :hooka2: 

"As they fell from heaven, the plants said, "Whichever living soul we pervade, that man will suffer no harm.'

~ Rigveda ~

Data Update

Hot Dam Mother Day 64 Flower

She will be coming down Wednesday, comparison cola and bud shots along with structure, part of the reason for breeding was to add a solid woody plant to bear the weight, here is momma.

HD1A_zps06189279.jpgHD1BJPG_zpsf3cc585d.jpgHD1C_zps632ab29c.jpgHD1D_zps8ff9b132.jpgHD1E_zps35c253ee.jpgHD1F_zps28d5aa2e.jpgHD1G_zps26ef2261.jpgHD1H_zps1aa1b8e6.jpg