Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
Help keep the website alive Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

xbrpete

Damn Blues

We are prolly going to work this back into momma and make something toe curling so this post is starting a long process, we do not believe in replicating F-1's making so called poly-hybrids and just might have to cube this mating.

Pete this sounds killer, will you go into more detail on how you's guy's are going cube these two?

Well trans,,, two mother Hot Dams, and one mother Blueberry,,,, how the F-1's come out will dictate direction,, and what goes back into who,,,,

We gonna be keeping a close eye and determining during this run by comparing back and planning from that point.

It is interesting to have the problem, if we only had the Hot Dam to go back to,,, would be rather simple, this is more fun!

Coolio bro~ I just find this the most interesting. And of course this one sounds like a sweet cross! PeAcE!

***** Looking to test any and all genetics *****
Straight people don't know, what you're about
They put you down and shut you out
You gave to me a new belief
And soon the world will love you sweet leaf

\M/ Nothing ventured Nothing gained \M/

Log Update

Dam Blueberry by Pete

Day 24 from muckin

The F-1's show nice hybrid vigor, I found with pheno #2 that more cal/mag was needed, they really like this stuff! LOL

So,,, here they are, now labeled 1 thru 4, topping will be done this week.

Pheno 1

Pheno 2

Pheno 3

Pheno 4

Edited by EDDIEKIRK
photo edits

Looking very promising bro , cant wait to see how they develop and yield .. The show is going to get interesting , it is it is hehhehe

Should be some stellar make up within the Cannabinoid profile as well sir ! hehe Lil -e

Manifesting Sacred Dreams and Invocating spirits while incarnating them all into Mother Earths Genetics -PeacePipe's Smoking Dreams-

Looking very promising bro , cant wait to see how they develop and yield .. The show is going to get interesting , it is it is hehhehe

Should be some stellar make up within the Cannabinoid profile as well sir ! hehe Lil -e

Hope it's good,,, lol.... daddy and momma are cool,,,,, but seen some pretty plants give us TGAFunk, sure hope this road is diffo! LOLOLOL ( No Asexual Junk Used! )

Talk soon Lil E

looking good bro...

Gracias bro!

Good looking little ones.

Gracias Amigo Mio!

Log Update

Dam Blueberry by Pete

Day 36 from muckin

New shoes and a topping kicked them up a notch,,, they take a heavy dose of nutes and have yet to burn,
I like where these are headed...

Pheno 1

Pheno 2

Pheno 3

Pheno 4

Edited by EDDIEKIRK
Ask EK about photos and how to place them here in posts

i cant believe how big those got so quick man. And you even topped em. i think #2 is gonna be a beast.

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.

They all look nice! #4 looks cool....Ok yeah I'm liking 4 ;) PeAcE!

i cant believe how big those got so quick man. And you even topped em. i think #2 is gonna be a beast.

They do have a lot of F-1 vitality, that is for sure, catching up quickly to my KO3 in veg,,, ima pretty pleased!

beautys man, they comin along nice

Gracias amigo,, very happy with em!

Yea bro they all look good...

Thanks bro,,, not bad eh?

They all look nice! #4 looks cool....Ok yeah I'm liking 4 ;) PeAcE!

hehe,,, ima liking all 4 of em,,,, hope to get a nutter out of the bunch,,,,,

man oh man bro looking sweet .... im thinking nu 3 looks more mom dom to me with the leaves time will tell us more gr8 work my man ....

Grassy-ass my brother kak!

Log Update

Dam Blueberry

47 days in

Continue in gallon pots, their new shoes await this afternoons dirt party,,, primordial bumps are showing on two phenos, but cannot make a definitive M-F determination.

Pheno 1

DB1A.jpg

DB1B.jpg

Pheno 2

DB2A.jpg

DB2B.jpg

Pheno 3

DB3A.jpg

DB3B.jpg

Pheno 4

DB4A.jpg

DB4B.jpg

Very nice! Is she a momma in soil? Looks pretty stout & not too finicky. Breeder? :)

Sorry, the reply my friend kak, soul and trans, the reply function did not work...but,,  kak, these things STINK@! ROFL

Trans,  Momma is in coco coir, she is a uniqu cutting of White Fire OG Kush x Lemon Trainwreck x Chemdawg, breeder,,, have to ask brother kak,,,,

Log Update

Put into 18/6 under mixed HPS and 6500K flouros to give em some size after a proper flower room cleaning, bright lights, big city, will flip in 10 days or so,,,,

DA.jpg

Ohh I'm mistaken....StOneD too the bone and exhausted! Working a lot of hours at work. Thought that ^ was the BlueBerry father....Cool thx for the reply Pete.

Ok cool cool Nice to Know what the Moms genetics are >>>Hot Dam she sounds Killer! PeAcE!

Edited by Transcendence

Log Update

Dam Blueberry

Day 1 flower initiate

On transitional mix for week at 5.8 pH 900 ppm

I started 4, all are female........... dammit!

#1 35 inches tall

DBlue1JPG.jpg

#2 35 inches tall

DBlue2.jpg

#3 32 inches tall

DBlue3.jpg

#4 28 inches tall

DBlue4JPG.jpg

Room Shot

from left ; front row, (Blueberry - DB 1)  2nd row (DB 2 - DB4) back row (Hot Dam - DB3)

Room1.jpg

Room2.jpg

very cool... keep pumping them out bro..4 outa 4 females....i wish that would happen to me once in awhile..hahaha

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.