• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

xbrpete

Late Flower Cloning

I hear a lot of folks talking about the "need" to take clones in veg state,,, in a perfect situation, that is cool~!

But lets say you are over at a friends, their prize girl is WAY past flower set, full apical tip pistils,,, flower city!

Give me the cut, they may whorl, get their freak on for a bit but they root just as fast as any other cutting imho,,,,

6 days.....perlite, indole 3 butylric acid....

FC1.JPGFC2.JPG

Ty xbrpete,

What you will find after you join:

•Seasoned cultivators will share secrets to successful harvests.

•Retired Scientists/Patients who are willing to share their medication, tips on how to produce quality medication every harvest.

•Mentoring by experienced growers.

•Grow room tips and DIY advice by our professional installers.

•Oregon carded members will gain access to our private forums.

•You’ll find cannabis legislation and more.

•OMMP Pay it forward is a community of compassionate people willing to offer help today.

•All free!

PIF is about Peace, Love and actually caring about one and another! We teach Paying it Forward, by how we help those in need. There are many sick and dying people here, are goal is to lesson the stress for the sick. We are not trying to be all about "RULES" but because of our society there will be humans that will take advantage of that and we are aware of this. Our Administrators have experienced first hand how others take advantage of situations, We have all known one and another for several years and trust each others opinions and decisions. When or if we see a situation arise we are on top of it, we have no intentions of causing any hardships or stress for our members.

?

Great post, Pete!

During my last run, I challenged myself to do this very thing ...and took some Blackberry cuttings at day 50 of flower cycle. It took me a couple weeks to get them to root enough to go in soil, but the experiment was successful. It can be done. :D

If I hadn't have accidentally watered them into their first pot of soil with Gravity mixed in the water, I could also attest to how fast they reverted to veg cycle, but yeah... I screwed that up real good. It took them a very long time, but they still pulled through LOL!

i currently have a couple aflame clones that were in early flower. currently, i have hbg clones taken two weeks before harvest. they have roots. there will be many branches, but i will have my strain without begging from the very sick gifter. pete is right on with this thread. good one, pete!

When should one move their clones (from early flowering mothers, about 14 days into cycle) into 18-6 light? I have my clones in 24-0 to reverse the hormones. They have roots showing so I'm going to transplant. So when should I switch their light schedule?

Same here... I leave all veg plants, from fresh cut clones thru girls ready to go into 12/12 under the same lighting schedule at either 16/8 or 18/6, rarely use 24/24 unless I want to push...

That buds going to be fun to watch revert to veg stage , cant wait to see how many branches she spits out hheh Lile

Manifesting Sacred Dreams and Invocating spirits while incarnating them all into Mother Earths Genetics -PeacePipe's Smoking Dreams-

Rooted now right well and in the cups, they are now going thru a reversion, whorly single blades, indistinct blades, weird plants~!

I had two cuts of each of 4 plants,,,, to decrease my numbers, I only kept one of each and here they are, 18 days after potting up...

Reveg2.JPGReveg3.JPG

Reveg4.JPGReveg5.JPG

I see that I made an error below! Joe gave me a total of 6 late flower cuttings, so I kinda doubled up on on in my previous posting, I have killed that clone, only want one of each.

So they are reverting now, buds are browned and getting ready to fall off, branches are growing and the leaves are returning to regular bladed leaves with defined margin and structure,,,,

Here they are tonight,,,,

Reveg2.JPGRe-veg.JPG

To keep this journey going, they have returned to normal veg, the skunk 1 was too ugly to live and I killed it,, I had Joe come over and he had to agree that it was not worth keeping,, so down to Blueberry and Swamp Monster x Blueberry.

The top structure has returned to 5 blade leaf sets and is growing well, the bottom cluttered up klingon looking bud sites from the 7 week clone are also pictured, I will be cutting all that out when I up pot into one gallon coco coir later this week.

They are now 11 1/2 inches from the surface,,,,

Swamp x Blueberry

SWBL1.JPGSWBL2.JPG

Blueberry

BL1.JPGBL2.JPG

And,,,, the clutter

SWBL3.JPG

Thanks EQ! Sparky!

Here they are, given a haircut, new shoes, ready to rock and roll,,, on with vegetative growth, healthy now and into the rotation with clones available,,,

Peace

Blueberry

Blue1.JPGBlue2.JPG

Swamp x Blueberry

S-WBL1.JPGS-WBL2.JPG.JPG

What no more updates?

[size=5][b][color=#0033ff][font=georgia]"[/font][/color][color=#ffd700][font=georgia]When[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] the [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=georgia]war[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] of [/font][/color][color=#00ff00][font=georgia]love[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] [/font][/color][/b][color=#800080][i][font=georgia]overcomes[/font][/i][/color][b][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] the [/font][/color][color=#00ff00][font=georgia]love[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] of [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=georgia]war[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia], the [/font][/color][color=#800080][font=georgia]world[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] will [/font][/color][color=#ff8c00][font=georgia][i]truely[/i][/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] be a[/font][/color][color=#ffd700][font=georgia] [/font][/color][/b][color=#ffd700][font=georgia]better[/font][/color][b][color=#ffd700][font=georgia] [/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia]place."[/font][/color][/b][/size][size=6][font='comic sans ms'] [/font][/size][b][color=#008000][font='comic sans ms'][size=6]"One love."[/size][/font][/color][i][color=#ff0000][size=6][font='times new roman']Bob Marley[/font][/size][/color][/i][/b]

Cloning in flower is easier than cloning vegging plants, IMO and really is not much differant than Re-vegging a plant.  The plant is chockful of P and K which is the stuff roots are made from.  I have taken cuttings from plants about 2 weeks before harvest but I see no reason why you can not take a cutting at harvest you would just have to be very patient while the cutting converts from flower back to a vegatative state.  Taking cuttings this late in flower I think you would have the best luck with lights on 24/7 rather than 18/6 as most will advise during rooting.   My two cents worth.   :egyptian:

Peace

Cloning in flower is easier than cloning vegging plants, IMO and really is not much differant than Re-vegging a plant.  The plant is chockful of P and K which is the stuff roots are made from.  I have taken cuttings from plants about 2 weeks before harvest but I see no reason why you can not take a cutting at harvest you would just have to be very patient while the cutting converts from flower back to a vegatative state.  Taking cuttings this late in flower I think you would have the best luck with lights on 24/7 rather than 18/6 as most will advise during rooting.   My two cents worth.   :egyptian:

thats cool good info, i didn't know you could take cuttings at harvest even, thats good to know for future failure to clone 2 weeks into bloom. right on

nice journal bb

GOT THE GROWING BUG I DO

TRYING AGAIN LOW RIDER # 2 AND CROP KING SEEDS EARLY MISS AUTO FEM

CROP KING SEEDS NORTHERN LIGHTS AUTO FEMS

running coco using JAKES THREE PART FERTILIZER AND JAKES ROOT GROWTH STIMULANT ,AND JAKES vb-1 VITAMIN B-1

Well, here is the updated harvest clone,,,, ease is either way, any way, this plant wants to live, the only factoid to consider is time,,,, methods from cup of water to fancy rigs,, make it as complicated as you wish, but I like to KISS

So back to full vegetative growth and ready to make babies,,, here she is.

LC1_zpsac72a9d6.jpg

LC2_zps7e67e57b.jpg

Nice growth.  :D  I agree with you about K.I.S.S.!!   I have seen too many growers spend a couple hundred $ on a machine and have epic failures, until they find there mark again.  But they still can not get roots any faster than I can using root riot and rooting hormones. 

Peace