• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

robert23

fatigue

Is one of my,fun things I get with Muitable scorces.all one can do is sleep.alonge with sweaty hands,a feet hurt,on and on.well thats enough,But one day at atime. :unsure::P

sorry to hear,u may want to look into somebody who has a good salve recipe...hoping it gets better,cheri

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

sorry to hear,u may want to look into somebody who has a good salve recipe...hoping it gets better,cheri

well it sounds good,am open too most anything. :unsure:

:P Keep on trucken

WELL i JUST GOT HERE SO HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO POST ME SALVE FERRMALA

IT WORKS WELL AS A TOPICAL I GOT SCREWS AND BOLTS AND RODS POKEN ME.

BECAUSE THE PILLS THEY WANTED ME TO TAKE PUT ME IN A STUPOR.

I USE RS OIL COCONUT OIL GRAPE SEED OIL HEMP SEED OIL AND A LITTLE LEMON OIL

WORKS WONDERS

13934958cb1f711m3.jpg

WELL i JUST GOT HERE SO HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO POST ME SALVE FERRMALA

IT WORKS WELL AS A TOPICAL I GOT SCREWS AND BOLTS AND RODS POKEN ME.

BECAUSE THE PILLS THEY WANTED ME TO TAKE PUT ME IN A STUPOR.

I USE RS OIL COCONUT OIL GRAPE SEED OIL HEMP SEED OIL AND A LITTLE LEMON OIL

WORKS WONDERS

tell me more.stranger :hooka: :th_cheers1:

I've had MS for a long time. Doc figures about 10 years old at onset. I'm 48 now. I sleep a lot somedays 16 hours some days 24+ hours. Hate speed so I deal with it.

I also have medical issues that cause chronic fatigue syndrome. Instead of speed (which you say you don't like anyway) Try B12 or even B12 shots. It does help with fatigue and vitaman D3 is also a good help. I sleep a lot due to the gloom and doom of winter. Vitamin D3 gives you the benefits of the lack of sunshine (I take 800 a day, 400iu am 400iu pm) and that also helps me. I hope this helps you or anyone else.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James