Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
xbrpete

Grow Closet Revamp,,, Clean Sweep Your Space!

When you run a closet grow for a while, cleaning after a run is not enough, comes a time for an overhaul.

So after 4 years, I took everything down,,,, out... hood was cleaned totally, rails cleaned,

Then came the wall and floor and ceiling cleaning, bleach, then ammonia then bleach solution.

,,, repainted all surfaces in ceiling white paint with high Titanium Dioxide ratio for reflectivity and then put reflectix up 4 feet on the perimeter walls

P1010003.jpg

P1010004.jpg

Replaced my light rail motor and lubed the rollers... replaced 10 inch cold air intake tape, bug screen and high allergen filter.

P1010002.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010011.jpg

Put it all back and ready to fire a fresh room,,,,

P1010009.jpg

Nice job :)

I clean mine out like that when it's empty after every run, minus the new paint. Don't need that every run lol.

It's something I tend to preach to people...

Starting every run with a thoroughly clean and organized grow room helps immensely for preventing any existing mold/mildew spores, insects and their eggs, and pollen from creating problems in the next run. On top of the other, more obvious, benefits. There are tons of good reasons to do this.

WOW LOL I never even swept the floor for around 4 years hehehehe, I have since taken the room down two years ago [lights fans ect.]

and not one issue even the cobwebs are still in the room HAHAHAHA

BUT I do not recommend doing what I do

A clean room is a good room,

Vry nice room pete

WOW LOL I never even swept the floor for around 4 years hehehehe, I have since taken the room down two years ago [lights fans ect.]

and not one issue even the cobwebs are still in the room HAHAHAHA

BUT I do not recommend doing what I do

A clean room is a good room,

Vry nice room pete

bigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass

Sign in to follow this