Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Magweedo

Hopping On The Bandwagon!

Rate this topic

A couple hours under the new lighting system with the new grow room and I can already see them going nuts for that light.

9_Home_page_banner.jpg

love that light setup, i also use CFL's for veggin. Im sure the babies love it already :)

I'll be using CFL through the whole grow. Did it with 32 watts and got a very good result from the little light I had.

This time I'll have a monster.

9_Home_page_banner.jpg

Updates after one night in new lighting, Also new fan setup arrived today for Magweedo

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

sweet. i ran my nursery on a similar setup for my first six months growing. because it is difficult to get good penetration with cfl's, magweedo, you might want to reconsider the monster theory and contemplate a more sea of green type of garden. the advantage is that you turn your crop quicker.

still, i understand your desire to grow monsters. do you have more y's and cfl's that you could use? surround your plants with them. i'd love to see that!

Growth rate is off the chain right now. They are getting big ol' stems from me shaking the bastards by the neck all the time. Pictures soon, but not too soon ;)

9_Home_page_banner.jpg

They're growing so short and thick they look like lettuce. I love it.

Do you guys want photo's on a daily basis? Or every 3 days? Or what?

Input appreciated.

9_Home_page_banner.jpg

Every 3-7 days depending on growth rate should be plenty sufficient, but if you want to post more.... have at it :)

Ok. Update for you guys since I have the pics.

Affy x Kak-o #1

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

Affy x Kak-O #2

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

Affy x Diesel #1

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

Last and least... Affy x Diesel that got gimped at the start...

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

These are all beautiful plants! And I thank the community and Kak for these great genetics.

9_Home_page_banner.jpg

babies everywhere I love it! =) what type of medium are you using soil/soiless and what brand?

Going to have to ask EK what brand of soil because I can't find the bag. But yeah... Just regular soil mixed with Perlite. It's what you add to the soil that counts!

9_Home_page_banner.jpg

babies everywhere I love it! =) what type of medium are you using soil/soiless and what brand?

Going to have to ask EK what brand of soil because I can't find the bag. But yeah... Just regular soil mixed with Perlite. It's what you add to the soil that counts!

Recipe

These are right about to the point of getting sexed. 2 look like females in my opinion, but we'll see. Here's hoping females. If not, I got 3 more seeds cracked and growing.

9_Home_page_banner.jpg

Soooo. You guys want an update of these babies today? It's been a while. Slowing starting to get ready to sex them... But I'm being a sloth.

Pics soon hope.

9_Home_page_banner.jpg

:takin_picture:

Soooo. You guys want an update of these babies today? It's been a while. Slowing starting to get ready to sex them... But I'm being a sloth.

Pics soon hope.

Sure lets see those little monsters.

:takin_picture: