Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

The Half Gallon (Pot) Plant In Bloom

Also remember.. This isn't just grown in a 1/2 gallon pot.. It's also only using 32 watts of CFL for light. This plant took almost -nothing- to grow. Just patience. Anyone can get results like this.

9_Home_page_banner.jpg

Guest doobieman

Pretty darn good for only half gallon 32 watts CFL and homemade reflector, Make sure you post what the weight is when u cut her may help convince others closet growing is an option if nothing else is.....

Pretty darn good for only half gallon 32 watts CFL and homemade reflector, Make sure you post what the weight is when u cut her may help convince others closet growing is an option if nothing else is.....

True, I am also surprised at the dank-ness of her. Great job MagWeedo.

Guest doobieman

Yah she had a nice fruity pebbles smell to her, gonna be some tasty smoke , dense for 32 watts cause he can get those lil lights soooo close, good job brosef!

Yah she had a nice fruity pebbles smell to her, gonna be some tasty smoke , dense for 32 watts cause he can get those lil lights soooo close, good job brosef!

Thanks! I'll shout at you when It's done so you can get a taste.

9_Home_page_banner.jpg

Guest doobieman

Thanks! I'll shout at you when It's done so you can get a taste.

For Sure! :1974_eating_popcorn:

Magweedo has flushed his plant for about 7 days and this morning she died. (For a good Cause) lol

The Plant had a great root system,

49c35263a410597cc3e44cb99f4a9c0b.png

4e17a6f4aeb21cb2127bb7a9f9e8c366.jpg

eda0cbf7daed253c3e7aa71e790f3c79.jpg

9584812f83bfc752fcc61b9f0c34b915.jpg

Guest weedwhat

Awesome possum Magweedo. Nice half oz of urkley goodness you got there.

Magweedo has flushed his plant for about 7 days and this morning she died. (For a good Cause) lol

The Plant had a great root system,

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

That's about what I thought too. 1/2 oz. And this is some of the best looking and smelling pot I've had ever. But I'm biased because I grew it of course.

9_Home_page_banner.jpg

Yep agreed - looks like about 1/2oz or so of some nice and dense buds to me! Good show :)

Yep agreed - looks like about 1/2oz or so of some nice and dense buds to me! Good show :)

Very very dense. Going to be diamonds when it's dry.

9_Home_page_banner.jpg

Looks good man, Nice plant! Hope ya enjoy the smoke! 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else.