• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Oh man, that is one badass outdoor grow. It's my dream to have something like this one day! I envy you (particularly for the Willie's Wonder, I LOVE that strain), and can't wait to see how they harvest! hooka.gif

Nice man, I enjoy seeing the outdoor grows! Looks like you have a well organized one. :) Love seeing the Dobies that still have their ears too! Good looking doggers! Good Karma your way......

Edited by offdababa

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

thumbs-up-animated-3-3-2.gif

Guest weedwhat

There's nothing like a good shower eh?

Look better outdoors than they did in, Ronnie. (I will come get some of that comfrey plant. Was too late Tuesday.) jh And you have the best security!

Nice work there Bro. Lemon Kush looks to be healing well too.

The Frog and I were wondering if you might pay our garden a visit, always good to get feedback from such an advanced grower.

Beautiful looking ladies, Ronnie. Those girls will be huge by the end of the season.

"I said no to drugs, they just would not listen."

I use a bong it filters out the addictive shit!

Nice work there Bro. Lemon Kush looks to be healing well too.

The Frog and I were wondering if you might pay our garden a visit, always good to get feedback from such an advanced grower.

i would love to stop by