Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

k1ndz0n3

Available Glycerine Tincture . . .

I just simmered a batch of glycerine tincture, using trim from a mostly indica strain, "UW Bud" along with a large cinnamon stick. I am seeking testers for medicinal effect, as well as taste. To qualify for this generous offer, you must be willing, and able to travel to Oregon City on a weekday to pick it up, and give honest feedback as to it's effects for you as a patient. Your valid OMMP patient card must be presented, along with matching state issued ID. Please respond to this thread, or send a PM to make arrangements.

Thank You !

<KZ>

"Minds are like parachutes, both function best when opened" 1KZSignature.jpg

Rock on, brother!

Guest doobieman

WOOT! Way to go , patients helping patients!

I will save some for you jh, though there is plenty to go around ! I will set aside 2 samples for the other two folks who have responded so far. Anyone desiring a sample, that has valid paperwork/card may receive some. I made nearly 2 quarts, so have plenty to share.

<KZ>

One tester has received their sample today. Looking forward to hearing evaluation, and critique. Thanks to all who have shown interest, and chose to particpate in this effort.

<KZ>

One tester has received their sample today. Looking forward to hearing evaluation, and critique. Thanks to all who have shown interest, and chose to particpate in this effort.

<KZ>

thx kz, was a pleasure seein ya again, too short though. ill test that out tonight. ^-~

Cool Thanks <KZ> and 13

I just simmered a batch of glycerine tincture, using trim from a mostly indica strain, "UW Bud" along with a large cinnamon stick. I am seeking testers for medicinal effect, as well as taste. To qualify for this generous offer, you must be willing, and able to travel to Oregon City on a weekday to pick it up, and give honest feedback as to it's effects for you as a patient. Your valid OMMP patient card must be presented, along with matching state issued ID. Please respond to this thread, or send a PM to make arrangements.

Thank You !

<KZ>

Hey KZ,

Day One, First Dose:

evaluation on effectiveness:

This is very Potent but works so well, I could not believe how calm and relaxed i was after 1 1/2 hours after taking it. I got the best night sleep in a long time.

flavor/taste:

I did make a face because when you gave me some. How ever I was not familiar with the taste, and was not prepared for the texture but have started to get use to it.

Love the Cinnamon taste though. :) I haven't tried glycerin tinc. that I recall, or not very much just a taste here and there.

As for my Seizures/pain:

As you remember, Adam had to ask if I was ok because he has never seen me that relaxed, He was wondering if I was about to have a seizure, or not. I didn't have any seizures, and No Pain ether. I was that relaxed...

However I was still feeling the effects of it this morning, and don't think it is a good morning med... for me anyways.

Thanks so much KZ

ILF :)

Will keep you updated

Edited by iLoVeFrOgS

Thank you ILF, for posting your evaluation here ! I am very happy to hear your positive effects, and apologize if I forgot to mention the potential for a 'hangover' effect when consuming cannabis orally. I have noticed a slight groggyness the next day, that was not unpleasant for me. Please continue to update us as you test further. Do not hesitate to describe any effects whether beneficial or undesred for you. All feedback from test evaluators is most helpful for all who read this.

Thanks,

<KZ>

Thank you ILF, for posting your evaluation here ! I am very happy to hear your positive effects, and apologize if I forgot to mention the potential for a 'hangover' effect when consuming cannabis orally. I have noticed a slight groggyness the next day, that was not unpleasant for me. Please continue to update us as you test further. Do not hesitate to describe any effects whether beneficial or undesred for you. All feedback from test evaluators is most helpful for all who read this.

Thanks,

<KZ>

if this is a cooked tinc, the effects can be due to degradation of thc to, among other things, cbd, which is sedative.

if you wish to make a more effective day oil, KZ, you might try a cold cure.

it's great to see you cooking.

ok kz, got a few minutes to look up and breathe so here goes...

each night since i met w/ you ive used the tincture, started small and worked my way up to where its helping me. one issue though of special notice...im in more aggitated pain these past few days given where ive been and not being able to relax in my normal way. i have smoked a little these past days but the times to do so are much less than what is my normal.

1st night - 2 droppers, felt relaxed in my mind and a little in my body about 1.5 hours after taking. slept well. still had pain in my back muscles.

2nd night - 3 droppers, relaxed mind and body about 1.5 hours after taking. still had pain but less of it. slight grog in the morn. (this is the day i was notified that gma was in the hosp. to die and spent many hours there)

3rd night - 4 droppers, came home feeling like a wreck felt relaxed in body after and hour, mind calmed down after 2hours. fell asleep in 3rd hour feeling very little discomfort, thx ever so much.

4th day and night - again, a big discomfort day given this weeks schedule. took 2 droppers at noon, and 4 after everyone left at 11pm. took a while but same results as yesterday w/ the body relaxing then later the calming of mind and then pain.

w/ the higher doses ive had a slight morning grog, but SURELY worth the pain trade-off for me. im told i have a high tolerance, but am i putting myself in a bad spot w/ the amt. im using? also, keep in mind this week will be worse than what is my norm. weather at hospitals, funeral homes, floral shops, or other peoples homes.

kz...thank you ever so kindly. didnt plan this of course but it seems i saw you just in time good sir for this this wreck of a week.

@froggylady what amounts did you take?

Edited by l3SV

I am glad the tincture is helping, and brought timely relief for you. The amount you are using seems to be about average. As for getting "in a bad spot", I am unsure what you mean. If you are referring to building an increased tolerance, that may be possible. Keep us updated with your evaluations, it is most helpful ! Let me know when you are ready for a refill.

Thanks !

<KZ>

Edited by k1ndz0n3

Hey if u want to hook 13 (lol what a nickname) up with an xtra sample next time u meet up I'm sure he wouldn't mind passing it on to me to try out ....

13SV-Could be bad dreams, with the week you had. Could be locked up muscles trying to relax while you sleep. These are my educated guesses, and not medical diagnosis. If the issue continues, you may choose to discontinue use of the tinture to see if there is a connection.

<KZ>

Hey if u want to hook 13 (lol what a nickname) up with an xtra sample next time u meet up I'm sure he wouldn't mind passing it on to me to try out ....

If you would be so kind as to provide a clean dropper bottle, and report your evaluation on this thread, I would be more than happy to send it back filled with tincture with 13SV at his next visit. If you are able to meet me in Oregon City, as requested in the original post, do send a PM to make those arrangements. You will need to provide valid ID and OMMP patient card in either case.

Thanks,

<KZ>

Hey I3SV did you catch all that ... could you bring k1ndz0n3 a dropper bottle for me next time u see him so I could give that cinnamon tinc a taste? When I am sick I love to boil a stick with some honey and orange zest (soothes a soar throat wonderfully).