• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kak1963

Kaks Reference Pictures

Hey Kak,

Did you ever nail down JCP1?

What I mean is to either self her or take her to f3?

What you hold is the Jacks cleaner Mom?

Before she was ever crossed?

Am I reading correctly?

JcP1 x Pineapple Prince sounds AMAZING, that is if you were to make it, ( love the Lemon terpene.. Happy Happy!! )

So much stuff to learn from you Kak.

So glad to have bumped into you over at the 3MG.

Respect..

Edited by Ilynnboy

Wow Kak,

28 pages?

I thought I would casually check out your home thread over here.

I never figured it for a novella.

On page 9 now.

Using up all my likes on your work and the great comments that you have received.

Great thread...19 pages left to scour..

L8R

Ilynnboy

hahaha thanks brother lots of pages i know..

u cant save a strain unless you give it away

Hey Kak,

Did you ever nail down JCP1?

What I mean is to either self her or take her to f3?

What you hold is the Jacks cleaner Mom?

Before she was ever crossed?

Am I reading correctly?

JcP1 x Pineapple Prince sounds AMAZING, that is if you were to make it, ( love the Lemon terpene.. Happy Happy!! )

So much stuff to learn from you Kak.

So glad to have bumped into you over at the 3MG.

Respect..

yes its the jacks cleaner mom non bx with blue berry,,, the jcp1 x pineapple beans are almost done if you look back a page or two i have a seeded bud shot of her plump with beans hehehehe... i do have other mixes with her but just dont let them out .. hopefully these two will be a gr8 match worthy in my eyes to release... hanks brother for the gr8 comps...

thanks!! I love those genetics!!! the CinnX that I have been working with has performed extremely well (given all teh abuse that I put her through). 

was another one of the pheno's in that breeding program also given the nickname 'Pink Lady' ?? i remember my good friend herbsman growing that one out a few years back...

Each One, Teach One   :vap_smiley::vap_smiley::vap_smiley:

hahaha well you will just have to find out bro as i plucked some last night big ole black JC pineapple p beans ready to rock... i have chrome D x pineapple growing already and some hot dam x pineapple p also in the veg tubs .. i pulled some beans a little over a week ago from the buds in he flower room for a fast test and got 5 out 0f 7 to germ in 2 days not bad for a week early and no dry ...

That is one Knarley looking plant. :D thanks for including us in your efforts. I always look forward to seeing you log in. :)

Peace

im thinking heavy feeders as they both are food hogs but very nice yeilds... time will tell but ill be there for advice if needed.. and im sure will find some cool mutants as they both put them out .. so shouldn't be boring by any means lol...

That is one Knarley looking plant. :D thanks for including us in your efforts. I always look forward to seeing you log in. :)

Peace

that Knarley plant is seeded with the pp also my man... see the yellow tie?? a very good sign KaKs testing  some pollen hehehehe...

Lookin good as always..can't wait see the new stuff..gonna b good..

thanks bro.. dam as good as your getting im gonna have to bump up my runs hahahaha... wish they had a most improved grower award as my man id give it to ya .. as over the years ive watched your skills grow...

Wooow I Sure Did Miss So Much. I Remember When KaK Got A Call About His Dear Daughter.

Wishing Him And His Family The Very Best ! KaK Was A Rare One. There Were And Are Others As We Shall Recall...

Some Still With Us. I've Much To Catch Up On. T/Y, Will...