• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kak1963

Kaks Reference Pictures

Okay today im going to start this up... some of u already know about me im a med patient who was in a bad auto wreak with major surgery's going on close to 20 so far... but i do very good for what i have left... but that's another story.... but it leads up to why i do what i do in making better meds for myself and others that can benefit from my work... some of my clone stock is well over 20 years old and awesome meds and ill be sharing the ones im working with at this time.... so im starting this thread for peps to follow what i have going on and for testers or what i like to call them helpers to look at to give them a better idea of what to look for and a chance to see why i picked them for my projects.. i have done some new F1 crosses just for this site with a new affy male so new site for me and new crosses for PIF win win hahaha.... i will be working on getting this thread up and going....so stay tuned.... thanks KaK

24ff248769449e18755d949be6d83019.jpg

u cant save a strain unless you give it away

affymale1stweek1212006.jpg

ok well start this off with the male

affymale1stweek1212003.jpg

im using now... a Affy landrace.... this male has very nice vigor and is very strong and healthy... i like him because he has very good stretch for a pure affy plant.. and a nice cat pee smell but not to strong.. which im looking for to try to preserve the flavors of my clone only mixes the best i can... so together well see what he brings to the table.. thanks KaK

affymale1stweek1212007.jpg

affymale1stweek1212007.jpg

and here we have my KaK-O.... this plant took me about 5 years to get were i have left it... this orange is real orange... smells like the orange rind when u peel them and also tastes like oranges... im told by many who have tried all the orange mixes that this is the most real orange they have ever had.... plus this mama yeids as u can see.... many folks have been wanting me to to this mix to again to get it in seed form so here i go again with her... this will be the 3rd diff affy male i have hit her with... so this time im seeing if he will also enhance the citrus in her... if not right off the bat in f1 form i will be going back and working them till i do have a gr8 representation of her in seed form... thanks KaK

e5822205cbaf2fc24b3d3be155f6f902.jpg

9bff3b6115950a573d817c956cafa71b.jpg

f4a10655e63e000a75f5cd45cbd13c32.jpg

and here we have my KaK-O.... this plant took me about 5 years to get were i have left it... this orange is real orange... smells like the orange rind when u peel them and also tastes like oranges... im told by many who have tried all the orange mixes that this is the most real orange they have ever had.... plus this mama yeids as u can see.... many folks have been wanting me to to this mix to again to get it in seed form so here i go again with her... this will be the 3rd diff affy male i have hit her with... so this time im seeing if he will also enhance the citrus in her... if not right off the bat in f1 form i will be going back and working them till i do have a gr8 representation of her in seed form... thanks KaK

Those KAK-O girls bout made me :th_onloo: , but just a little :o: and I was all :th_emoticons_adu:. :th_awesome-1: :th_6suzno1: sized buds man. I would love to see some of those girls in :mygarden: :1sm390teach: us kak, Nice :takin_picture:!

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Guest weedwhat

beautiful colas on that KAK-O. I would love to try that orangeyness.

Lookin' good bro!

94bubblegumat66days003.jpg and here we have my cut of 94 94bubblegumat66days007.jpgcia94bubblegumat66days008.jpg seeds bubblegum which now is th seeds... this is the longest running plant i have in my garden that i found my self from a pack of beans a friend of mine brought back with him from the dam.... very strong smoke that in all these years i have never built up a immunity to or got tired of... this one is also in the new mixes with the affy male... thanks KaK

94bubblegumat66days001.jpg94bubblegumat66days002.jpg

Well my my my....

There's Tiny herself!!!!

hahaha in her glory my friend.....

Those KAK-O girls bout made me :th_onloo: , but just a little :o: and I was all :th_emoticons_adu:. :th_awesome-1: :th_6suzno1: sized buds man. I would love to see some of those girls in :mygarden: :1sm390teach: us kak, Nice :takin_picture:!

thanks!!! that's the plan my man...soon well be working out the details for some to grow these out so we can get a good idea of what comes out of them .... KaK

dully noted.... and thanks for the comps bro.... KaK

Lookin' good bro!

Dudz my man thanks.... very soon bro and hopefully we will see more of these pop up...... KaK

Well my my my....

There's Tiny herself!!!!

thanks!!! that's the plan my man...soon well be working out the details for some to grow these out so we can get a good idea of what comes out of them .... KaK

Lookin' good bro!

Dudz my man thanks.... very soon bro and hopefully we will see more of these pop up...... KaK

Nice job bro!!

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass

Well my my my....

There's Tiny herself!!!!

Lookin' good bro!

Nice job bro!!

I thank u Strider!!!! much more to come..... KaK

wish you were closer!

ya know ive been told that quite a few times from peps in ur area.... lol thanks for that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...... KaK

heres black jack... i used this girl in the jackel berry mix which the purp eve is found.. this plant will turn over 80% purp in warm weather... it is also rare to find a purp pheno in the black jack seeds.... so enjoy.... KaK

flowerroomall039.jpgflowerroomall035.jpg

flowerroomall015.jpgflowerroomall016.jpg

flowerroomall026.jpgflowerroomall033.jpg

flowerroomall026.jpg

flowerroomall033.jpg

flowerroomall043.jpg

flowerroomall027.jpg

Guest weedwhat

heres black jack... i used this girl in the jackel berry mix which the purp eve is found.. this plant will turn over 80% purp in warm weather... it is also rare to find a purp pheno in the black jack seeds.... so enjoy.... KaK

WOW those are only in 5 gallon pots?! That's some amazing flowers.

heres Chrome.Diesel.... this is a diesel mix made from Aerick77... very nice smoke that also yields but has the punch and taste... this one is a mainstay in my garden and she makes some awesome crosses so well see how her and affy blend it should be aweome.... KaK

cdiesel70days008.jpg

cdiesel70days009.jpg

cdiesel70days010.jpg

cdiesel70days002.jpg

cdiesel70days004.jpg

cdiesel70days007.jpg

I may be planning a visit to my parents in Michigan soon. Too bad I couldn't bring some clones of these beauties back with me :(

<KZ>

"Minds are like parachutes, both function best when opened" 1KZSignature.jpg

this is Cali-O also made by Aerick77 like 30 years ago.... this is were the orange from the KaK-O came from.... but with refining the blend and working it i made it more orange... the cali-o smells more like the flesh of a orange were the kak-o is more like the rind... both r very nice meds....

flowerroomall028.jpgflowerroomall031.jpgflowerroomall030.jpg

this one is Cole Train.... i relay like this smoke here... as i love train wreck crosses.... they relay help my broke up body.... plus the taste is like a old school jasmin, colombo taste.... another nice med plant... havent used her but one time in a progect but the 2 phenos i grew out were very nice and i found this keeper in that 2 plant run... whatluck hey..

coletrain65days003.jpgcoletrain65days002.jpgcoletrain65days014.jpgcoletrain65days013.jpgcoletrain65days005.jpgcoletrain65days004.jpg

Yes, they are very amazing. Gorgeous stuff!

KaK grows in hydro though, so keep that in mind when it comes to size of pots. :)

Guest weedwhat

Yes, they are very amazing. Gorgeous stuff!

KaK grows in hydro though, so keep that in mind when it comes to size of pots. :)

Ohh, that helps but still those colas are monstrous

Guest weedwhat

FYI...

Hydro and coco...

1st runs on a genetic are in coco, 2nd are hydro...

May I inquire the reason for this? Just seeing which they do better in?