Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

xbrpete

Using The Bubble Easy Machine For Hash!

Hello Everyone!

I love leaving a little of the clutter on the bottom end when I want hash.... bubble type of course!

A friend of mine, sent me this machine to try out, called the "Bubble Easy"

BUBBLE EASY.jpg

This last run has given me a couple pounds of bottom trichome encrusted popcorn that I am gonna run.

I cut it from the wood and freeze in a ziplock within 5 hours of cutting....

So in the next week, will be getting a couple bags of ice, the camera and give this re-purposed small clothes washer

http://www.hidhut.com/catalog/gallon-bubble-easy-machine-with-free-extraction-bags-p-2697.html

a spin.... :th_mad-eyes:

Pete :hippydude:

Thank you dear lady,

This machine would be a blessing for a patient/grower with limited physical ability,

Spooning for some would be difficult methinks....

I love to spoon, but that's a different story and there are no bags involved.....

Looks like a good price! Around four years ago, I paid $200 for a counter top 5 gallon washer alone and had to install a transformer to use it on 120VAC, besides having to buy filters separately.

Look forward to seeing your results!

JD

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

2f42e9d4a87fca6ddeddd0fbc0334c70.png

Guest weedwhat

I am very interested in seeing your results. I've always preferred buds but the more hash I try, the more I am in <3

I got one of those. they work great just pit your stuff in the work bag throw it in the ice and turn on the machine then pull out the bag drain into buckets with the bubble hash bags strain the water and walla you got hash. love it !!

13934958cb1f711m3.jpg

I will be getting the ice tonight and makin hash tomorrow!

Thanks for the kind words and good mentions of the machine!

I appreciate the support, wish I could share the hash when done!

gotta love the hash i also use one with a 8 bag system... there nice when ya cant steer the water by hand for that dang long any more... nice thread Pete... cant wait to see some of ur bubble Bro..

my problem too. kitchen aid hash is still nice. womans answer to automated wooden spoon, dough hook. problem is they are just too damned small, so i started thinking hobart......

The set up...

Machine next to sink, got two bags of ice, needed some trim for extraction for a patient so I used 3.6 oz of freeze bottom popcorn and sugar leaf. I set a clean flower pot to hold the bags.

Bubble 004.jpgBubble 006.jpgBubble 012.jpg

Bags are set up with the smallest micron first... 25 micron, then the 73 goes into that, then the 160 and then the 220. Starting with the inner bag, roll the bag over the side of the pot, then each succeeding layer to effect a gap between the bags when ready to receive.

Bubble 001.jpgBubble 002.jpgBubble 014.jpg

Set the work bag in the sink, layer of ice, broken up layer of trim, layer of ice till about two inches from top of work bag.

Bubble 007.jpgBubble 008.jpgBubble 009.jpg

Put the bag into the machine over a layer of ice... add ice cubes to fill the void between bag and tub of the machine.

Then COLD water to the high mark in the site glass.

Bubble 010.jpg

Switch on .... 15 minutes, have some bowls or a snack, the machine is doing the spoon work. After it stops, the side drain is placed in the bags and the water with trichs is run thru the bags.

Bubble 013.jpgBubble 014.jpgBubble 015.jpg

Pull bags starting with 220, drain, then I put on a paper towel under the bag to wick the water, then used a plastic credit card to scrape the material from the bag bottom...

Bubble 018.jpgBubble 016.jpgBubble 017.jpg

I repeated the process, two runs and here is the slightly damp result, second run was a lot more green, more plant material seems in the product...

Ima see how it smokes...

Bubble 019.jpg