Theo

Spider mites be gone!

not sure just why but i have yet to have mites indoors, ever think the paint[flat white Kiltz] you choose helps.

and just how do you tell? please do tell, how you differ the regular mite from a super mite ????

maybe the super ones have a cape with a big red S you see under a scope hahahahahahahahaha

not sure just why but i have yet to have mites indoors, ever think the paint[flat white Kiltz] you choose helps.

and just how do you tell? please do tell, how you differ the regular mite from a super mite ????

maybe the super ones have a cape with a big red S you see under a scope hahahahahahahahaha

Besides the two white spots on their backs, they have a big yellow S on their thorax.

Yet another possible solution?

Bounce definitely works on mosquitoes, but haven't tried it with mites and gnats.

http://lifehacker.com/5721187/bounce-fabric-softener-keeps-mosquitoes-and-gnats-away

used to hang them at exhoust to aid with aromatics. mites came in against the fan pst the bounce, so i think not.

Bounce definitely works on mosquitoes, but haven't tried it with mites and gnats.

http://lifehacker.com/5721187/bounce-fabric-softener-keeps-mosquitoes-and-gnats-away

used to hang them at exhoust to aid with aromatics. mites came in against the fan pst the bounce, so i think not.

my cousin had his meds in his top dresser drawer and set a box of bounce dryer sheets on top of the dresser overnite by accident and the meds were ruined and tasted snuggly soft lol

Im just curious as to if each of these methods will affect the taste of the final product? That would suck to harvest a good amount of meds and every inhale tastes like your sitting at a campfire with smoke blowing in your face hahaha

my cousin had his meds in his top dresser drawer and set a box of bounce dryer sheets on top of the dresser overnite by accident and the meds were ruined and tasted snuggly soft lol

Im just curious as to if each of these methods will affect the taste of the final product? That would suck to harvest a good amount of meds and every inhale tastes like your sitting at a campfire with smoke blowing in your face hahaha

that is why i placed it at the exhaust, not by. and is why i do not use chemical means to remove odor in the environment but instead, in the ventilation. actually, i don't use this method at all anymore, but was once necessary. glad you brought this up.