Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Theo

Cops in my garden

While this news is old news I do enjoy to share it from time to time as it still amuses me. When I was on section 8 housing there was an inspection every year and because it was a federal program I had to hide my garden. The night before inspection I took my plants across the skywalk to the other side of the apartments were my friend lived there they stayed till just after the inspection it was midafternoon and I wanted to put my garden back together so we took the plants uncovered as they were in full flower  back across the skywalk and somebody saw and reported me for growing marijuana. By time the police had arrived I had my entire garden put back together just the way it was. When I opened the door the cops happen to see a plant that was intended for donation in the living room, they told me they had just cause to search. I invited them in promptly showed them my medical license and garden without hesitation I had a license I wasn't worried LOL. Anyway they asked me a bunch of questions of course and at the end of it they told me that they were going to tell the lady that she did not know what she was talking about that it wasn't marijuana LOL my foot the buds were massive and there was no mistaking it. I would've given anything to be there to hear them tell her that. When the police were leaving  one of them had told me that it was the nicest garden he had ever seen I told him coming from him  is quite the compliment Thanked them and off they went. Is that Wilde or what?

That is a funny story. I'm glad you were all legal at the time. Had that been me, the police would have contacted Section 8. You got lucky my friend. :D