Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Theo

Trip planner-I am looking for a dream River trip

Right now I am at square one, the equipment a 15'11" square Stern Canoe, 5 hp outboard short shaft. The rest is as required by law lifejacket throw device fire extinguisher spare paddle etc. etc. my job is to obtain the the canoe motor and everything else required. Your object is to suggest and describe in detail the trip to be taken. Limit of 1500 miles in navigable waters. For example I've always wanted to make a trip on the Amazon River since coved that's not going to be possible yet anyway. I am looking for replacement trip or trips and just might be yours if the plan suits me I would like to see maps and pictures all the information  you can put together I'm very curious just as to where you are going to take me LOL let's have some fun. Outfitting takes time so be patient and keep the plans coming as I really do need them it's a vital part of my planning as I don't know the best locations thank you for your help. Trip or trips selected will be posted

Why do one when I can do both, I'm fortunate enough to have a good strain Sustiva Indica mix And it knocks my socks off. He did however bring to light I'm going to need to take marijuana with me LOL