Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Theo

Stoned Soup

Anyone want to try some stoned soup? Not only is this a grow lesson but it is a kind of way of making learning fun so in part it's a Game to. Everything posted has to be feasible or already tried This is a great place For experienced growers to teach the beginners how we can manipulate the smell and taste of marijuana. How is it done? Well we use all organic ingredients in both our soil recipe and our nutrient line. By manipulating them around you can get different smells and flavors out of the same strain of marijuana. Think not well use too much bat guano During flower On a Strain you know well Smoke it and you might say that's good shit something you would hear right out of Cheech and Chong LOL! Anyway you may not like it then I don't know what you would say?? LOL. So here's the basic idea of how it works simplified. Take two plans of the same strain give them different soil and nutrient recipes and compare the results you will like one over the other

Let's get started I like: a good rich earthy smell And the sweet earthyTaste. This is the ingredients list you can use to do this. You'll need Fox Farm bloom  Bio-Biz grow Hydro grow earth juice micro nutrients and molasses to sweeten. For soil I get two bags one of happy frog And the other ocean forest.I also add a bag or brick of cocoa fiber. Just to make me feel tropical LOL. That's all you need to accomplish this. Give it a try !! You will love it!!          Now the game part.  Into the stoned soup pot I can Put in Molasses Sweet Yum. Now someone else contributes to the stoned soup pot When there are enough Things in the soup someone say batch number one is complete who wants to try it? And someone goes on of course and starts batch number two.  if anyone tries them let us know please and give us the recipe you followed. Enjoy everyone!!

I have a bunch of seashells from our last trip to the ocean. I'm going to crush them up and add that to your soil at a rate of about 1 cup of crushed shells to 20 gallons of your soil. 

d1300f3a14aa51069e21661caa1d7c8f.png

Wow! That's more than just a  potato you're tossing into the pot thank you so much. While I have heard egg shells do good for calcium I never really thought much about seashells till now egg shells take a long time to accumulate while on the other hand I have access to all the oyster shells I want by the pickup load of I wish and it's for free. This is definitely going into my pot and hopefully the community will need your advice as I know it is true and by the way that is a gorgeous plant in the photo I would like to know how long you had that In veg before you put it outdoors?  I plan on putting one or two plants outdoors next grow season and I am thinking about getting it started right now by the looks of things you are truly an accomplished grower my hat is off to you.  You're my new best friend LOL!! So would anyone else like to toss something in we have soil, egg shells, molasses, and cocoa fiber. It's looking great so far anyone else like to toss something in help us make it yummy thanks.