Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Theo

Attention Adrenaline junkies!

I am currently working on something that has been on my bucket list for a long time. I am fulfilling my dream of hang gliding. With some luck I will be making a trip to dog Mountain for my high-altitude flights. Once I have completed this project it will be time for another. I will however keep hang gliding for as long as I'm able. Other things on my bucket list I have accomplished include shooting class III rapids on an inner tube, scuba diving, bungee jumping, kayaking and camping the islands of the Columbia River, cross-country motorcycle riding,Spelunking. Remaining on my list is a canoe trip on the Amazon River of no less than 1000 miles. Also on my list is making a trip through the Panama Canal also by canoe. I took skydiving off the list because I learned that you have to make a certain number of jumps tandem meaning attached to your instructor. So I said forget it if he has a bad day I have a bad day and the way I see it I am smart enough to pull that damn cord. I'm also currently looking for other things to put on my bucket list. If you post something I see as thrilling I will take you up on it. Who's in!

On 11/4/2020 at 5:14 AM, Theo said:

Don't you have a photo of me in the glider?

Well I did, not sure what I did with it, Sorry