Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tentoes1962

Instructions on how to make hashish

Rate this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone I was curious to know if anyone can direct/educate me on how to make Hash from cured flower.  I see a lot of instructions/methods of making bubble hash, but in my experience, bubble hash is not what I am looking for.  I am looking for the “old school” hash that has the consistency of a fudge brownie and is typically mixed with tobacco or smoked in a pipe and has a really wonderful flavor, and I mean wonderful!  I smoked some “bubble hash” from a rec dispensary in Washington County and it tasted NOTHING like the hash I remember from years ago.

Thanks for the replies!

I have attached a picture of what I am talking about from the Wikipedia article, “Hashish”.

C8110985-ACCD-4545-B256-D63F3B408E59.png

Edited by Tentoes1962
Added photo for illustration purposes

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

2f42e9d4a87fca6ddeddd0fbc0334c70.png

Posted (edited)

Hey Greywolf, thank you so very much!  In particular I am interested in the use of “vestal virgins....” quoted here from your blog:

“There were later versions using leather aprons and tales of vestal virgins running naked through the flowering cannabis plants, and having the resin scraped from their lithe young bodies...”

My question is, does Amazon carry “vestal virgins” in quantity and is there a money back guarantee on their purchase?

Seriously though, the two links you provided are fine responses and they are giving me all kinds of ideas.... I really think that a lot of people do not realize the fantastic thing that is hash, or kief and they are surely missing out.

For me it is easy to see why you see so many references to “manna from heaven” and hyperbolically pleasurable illustrations of the hash smoker in the literature of yore.  They were not exaggerating.  Hash is THAT good!

Edited by Tentoes1962
Included additional information