Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hi so I am getting our gear ready to try some fishing for this year.  Our favorite spot has been Henry Hagg lake, but it appears that a ruckus has started there between the Robinson Family Lake House (which is the establishment on the lake where folks can rent boats, kayaks and also get geedunk (snacks), etc) and the Superintendent of Washington County Parks.  In short, the business has been shut down, and while there is a petition page (here:https://www.change.org/p/washington-county-parks-save-robinson-family-lake-house-3c768aa1-8ed3-4595-8f26-2377c914a51d  ), it doesn’t look like they will be opening back up anytime soon and to very likely be losing their livelihood.

My my wife and I were looking forward to fishing there during the bass spawn, but that probably won’t happen now.

I encourage everyone to look at the linked URL and see if they would like to participate in the petition that supports the owner of the business.

18 minutes ago, Tentoes1962 said:

(shhh, don’t tell anybody!!!)...

I won't say a word if you don't. :D 

Let us know if you get any "Takers" 

Hi everyone!  So the wife and I are going to try Freeway Lakes today (or is it Highway Lakes?), just south of Salem.  Gonna show that girl how it’s done! :)