Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
Help keep the website alive (chance to win a GoPro in the process) Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

Help keep OMMP PIF alive (Win a Gopro)

Rate this topic

First, I would like to thank the team here at OMMP PIF for their participation and generosity in assisting our members throughout the year.  Without your continued assistance, we would have needed to give up this dream of ours to help others acquire the knowledge to grow high-grade medical marijuana for themselves. 

Over the past nine years, our organization has helped over 3500 members with free medication, gifts, plants, equipment, rides, social events, media, and far too much more to list. 

While true, unfortunately, OMMP has declined from more than 78 thousand in 2015 to fewer than 25 thousand as of this writing. We feel we can still help those people wanting to grow cannabis without taxation or needing to report to the OLCC your plant numbers or intentions. 

For us to continue on this journey, we need the support of all our members. Our running costs have dramatically increased over the years.

So please, donate generously...it is your continued support that makes this wonderful site possible. 

Please contact me directly or use my PayPal account, ommpeddie@gmail.com 

If we all help some, we can take care of it together.

Love the site.

California 215 compliant grow

Currently Growing: TW8-3 (White Nightmare x Blue Lime Pie)

Lighting:  start/veg 2 - 190w LUSH Herbal Vador 2x, 2 - 435w LUSH Lighting Dominator 2x

We need your help to continue on this journey. We'll need the support of all our members. Our running costs have dramatically increased over the years. Website costs are around $90 per month. Our yearly web domains run $200.

Anyone who donates before the end of March will have their name entered to win a GoPro Hero camera. Shipping Included. Each donation counts as one entry. Donate twice you get two opportunities. Three times, three entries. and so on. 

So please, donate generously. It is with your continued support that makes this amazing place possible. OMMP Pay It Forward.

Please contact me directly. Or use my PayPal account ommpeddie@gmail.com 

Thank you @Know&Grow for your second donation and now a second chance of winning the GoPro. :D 

You rock big guy!!

Thank you @Know&Grow for your Third donation and now a Third chance of winning the GoPro. :D 

You rock big guy!!

43423b8ad7ad53bf4645c4089ff2b76e.png