Summer giveaway, Set of 4 Medical Cannabis Coasters Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

goodmenspdx

My way of rooting clones fast.

My videos cannot load here, but you can check out some of our work on ig. When cloning/rooting, it's not rocket science. There's no 'one way is the best way'. The fact is, the majority of growers struggle to root their clones in a timely fashion and sometimes destroy them. Experience plays a huge factor but once you understand how to root your clones in your environment it should be like clockwork. I've seen people do it all, score the stem, shave the bottom, alcohol/bleech/burn/prx their blade, cut it 90 an  from above or below a certain node, take it from healthy mothers.. the list goes on.. It's not that serious. I say this because I know my plants. I've made countless mistakes and done side by sides to see which methods work best under my conditions. Genetics. Personally, it doesnt matter where you clone from. There are certain stains that root fast, and some don't. I personally keep strains that root fast, finish fast, good structure and hardy.  I stay away from clonex or any synthetics during this stage. (I go hard on syths during flower)  It actually takes longer for roots to form when I'm using it (DYOR) The difference is night and day. I simply use tap water. No RO, and I don't check my PH or PPM's. Been there done that over a decade ago. I just finished a handfull of trays and cloner a few days ago. Picture and below from the cloner. 100% success rate everytime. No dome, I don't score my stems, there's a lot of things I don't need to do because I know my plants. I know some of my plants take literally 12 to 14 days to root. You should definitely be near your babies as much as possible, so you can diagnose the problem at hand. One thing I do religiously is cut the fan leaves. You don't need too, the hippies will give you some science BS on it, but I simply do so I can fit more clones next to eachother. I also don't like using humidity domes. Algae, diseases, mold, mildew and susceptible to the plants. I don't worry too much about the leaves. This is a common mistake a lot of growers make. They worry too much about the color deficiencies on their plants and hit it with synths. Just worry about your roots. That's the only thing you should be worried about. If your roots are well taken care of, your whole plant will thrive. Have a clean environment. This is a big one. I've seen so many disasters by different growers. They are simply lazy. My environment is usually spotless. I am constantly cleaning, leaving no room for potential errors. In the end, 10 different growers will give you 10 different answers and swear by their methods. These are technically just weeds, they will grow in the harshest environment and hardy plants. I've grown commercially back in 2006 in a 30 light flowering warehouse all, 1000 watt HPS, no air cool, mini splits, just fans and air out, 100+ degrees, but thriving plants. They got water when needed and were taken care of.  Hopefully this helps. 

67413929_347510656181345_2358410458274201600_n.jpg