Summer giveaway, Set of 4 Medical Cannabis Coasters Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tentoes1962

Harney County, Oregon

Hello I may be offered a job in Harney County, Oregon....that is way east of here and they do not (at least as far as I can tell) allow for any commercial sale of marijuana they are on the list of counties that opted out of recreational sales, but shouldn’t I still be able to possess (flower) and grow my own in this county?

12 hours ago, Tentoes1962 said:

Hello I may be offered a job in Harney County, Oregon....that is way east of here and they do not (at least as far as I can tell) allow for any commercial sale of marijuana they are on the list of counties that opted out of recreational sales, but shouldn’t I still be able to possess (flower) and grow my own in this county?

I have asked a couple of people this morning and I agree with them that, even if your county does not allow commercial sales, the State of Oregon laws allow you to have and or grow 4 plants and have at least 2 ounces of processed weed in your house. Like all other counties keep your grow inside a greenhouse or out of site of your neighbors,  Don't use cannabis and drive, Keep all plant material in the trunk,  

Thanks y’all, I will look into it closer.  Also if I get my OMMP card, I assume the county will have to respect (and allow) me growing my own (indoors)?

1 hour ago, Tentoes1962 said:

Thanks y’all, I will look into it closer.  Also if I get my OMMP card, I assume the county will have to respect (and allow) me growing my own (indoors)?

Oh yeah, for sure, Growing indoors even without an ommp card anywhere in Oregon would be allowed.