Summer giveaway, Set of 4 Medical Cannabis Coasters Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Chantellelace83

Indoor equipment for sale CHEAP!

96169fb06c15119f73bc2d0ff217f7c7.png

My hubs and i have a bunch of indoor light setups that we are selling to a good home. 

In Total- 8 lighting "kits" including reflectors (unassembled but screws/nuts included in baggies), light fixtures, ballasts, cords, and associated bulbs. A fluorescent light, a dehumidifier, and random necessary grow room items.

--- 8bulb 4 ft T5 teklight with bulbs- used to veg our girls. Works perfectly. 

--- 2- 1k watt digital ballast with 4ft petal reflector.  All cords, and fixtures included. (Each set has everything needed to hook up and hang) Slightly used 1k watt HPS bulb included.

--- 2- old school 400w hps ballast / fixture setup with cords and used bulbs. 3ft petal reflectors attach to fixture.

--- 1k watt hps harvest pro ballast with cords (goes with below)

--- 6" 1k watt reflector with connections but missing glass.

---110w to 220w electrical conversion box. Wired up and ready to connect to the mainline 

--- Exhaust tubing, exhaust connectors, timers, and a few more light fixtures and bulbs. All bulbs have NEVER been touched with bare skin.

--- LG dehumidifier that works like a boss and isn't an electricity hog.

We stopped growing about 5 years ago cuz we moved into an apartment and just threw the equipment in storage. We grew for my dad and a few other friends, and this equipment grew our garden lush for many years. Its sad to see it here in the living room but we really just need it gone. I promise you that you just have to plug it in and stick the girls underneath. Please make me an offer...its priced to sell. Email me: chantellelace83@gmail.com for pics. Thank you

Edit: We live in SE Portland, 122nd close to Foster. We are looking for cash or paypal. No trades, please. We are willing to deliver, within reason. Feel free to ask. Also...we have just started a handyman business and will be using this money to put towards the licensing costs. Thank you all.