Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
Help keep the website alive Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Purple Power

Midnight & Moon

On Nov 21st, I had to put my late other 1/2's and that became my beloved Moose cat down since his kidneys were in complete failure and starting to show signs of cancer (bumpy kidneys). Moose's adopted daughter, Nut Nibbler, sank into a deep depression despite everything we tried to cheer her up.

On Nov 24, we went down to the shelter to look at kittens. I must admit I'm a 2 cat min cat person.   We decided to avoid black and white kittens they'll remind Nibbler too much of Moose. The first kitten we came upon looked like a smaller version of the mighty Moose cat and was very playful. There was a grey kitten with two orange ones that were very loving and playful. When I look for a new pet, I find the ones that its harder for them to find a home. We saw two black kittens with a sign that reads, " We are bonded and loving brother/sister team who would love to find a forever home together. We love to play and purr, but take some gentle attention at first." The pound had a deal on them get 2 for the price of one. They had to be adopted by someone who wasn't renting. They are very shy, but I knew we found the right kittens. The pound named the boy that is twice the size of his sister, Midnight, and his sister Magic. I'll probably change these name after I get to know them better.  I decided to getting two kittens, so they can play with each other when Nibbler isn't in the mood and while she learns to accept and love them.

11 24 2018 new kittens 1.jpg

We put a black collar on the boy and a blue collar on the girl.

11 24 2018 new kittens 1 boy.jpg

11 24 2018 new kittens 1 girl.jpg

These kittens weren't used to people, and I think they were most like caught off of the streets when younger.Normally when I introduce my poor grieving cat to a kitten, they accept them asap and start to mothering them starting with a bath. This is to get them smelling like home vs their old home, shelter, etc. Nibbler fluffed and hissed, so the kittens were put in their 'safe room' for the slow intro. This method can take weeks or months depending on the cat. Patience is a virtue with the slow method, but if done right they will be best buds. This gives Nibbler time to adjust to the kittens and the kittens time to get use to their new home and family.

They have a few toys (one toy mouse is already missing its tail), a cubby hole, litter box, and food and water (by door but out of the way of it). Scent is very important to cats, so some small towels were placed with the kitten (in a few days, I'll move them where Nibbler can read them) and one of Nibbler's small pillows was put in the kittens safe room. If you think about it, your home is covered in different scents from household, you, dog(s), and your cat(s) that rub everything. The trick here is to mix the kittens scent into this mix to help Nibbler accept them. When I pet Nibbler or the kittens i get as much of their scent on my hands (the cheek and chin are the best spots on the face) then I go to the other kitty and let them read my hands. After they are done, I pet them mixing these cat/kitten scents.  Nibbler spent most of the night hanging out by the door of the safe room. The male kitten is more adventurous then his sister and stuck his paw under the door. Nibbler jumped and ran, she returned shortly after.  When Nibbler is fed, its by the safe rooms door. Nibbler loves food (especially canned) as her fat belly will tell you. While she's eating, she can smell and hear the little ones on the other side of the door. I also pet her as she eats. My dog and pup are either outside or in another room given the sit or lay with wait commands. They watch my cat be fed first. This is teaching them that the cat is higher ranking in our pack. If anything should happen to them, they have to answer to me, their alpha. Eventually, I'll let Nibbler explore the safe room without the kittens in there. They'll be busy exploring the house. When they do meet eye to eye, I have the kittens in a carrier at first. Safety is the 1st thing to think of for everyone sake. Slowly they will be allowed to share the same room. I'll have them play a game together like chasing a red dot, string, etc to reinforce a positive relationship between them.    

The boy kitten warmed up faster, and I used him to get his sister calmer faster. It didn't take me long to get him to lay on my lap and start a roaring purr. Later, the kittens were in their bed and I got both purring loudly ( I got my son to enjoy giving some pets and bonding). It's been years since I've heard a kitten's purr. I know Nibbler is still hurting with her daddy Moose death, but she doesn't seem to be depressed anymore.... kinda curious and slightly ticked (that will pass).  During their introduction, Nut Nibbler needed to learn and understand they are not a threat to her or her resources (food, toys, turf, me-love/attention, etc), and in no way am I replacing our beloved Moose. I could never do that, there isn't a cat alive that is like our Moose. Every cat is special in their own way and have a special place in our hearts.

I slowly introduce the house to the kittens. I used toys to encourage them. All other pets were either outside or in their own room during this process.

these pics are from 11/26/15

11 26 2018 new kittens 1.jpg

The kittens are going to Nibbler's room

11 26 2018 new kittens 1a.jpg

11 26 2018 new kittens 1b.jpg

11 26 2018 new kittens 1c.jpg

11 26 2018 new kittens 1d.jpg

11 26 2018 new kittens 1e.jpg

11 26 2018 new kittens 1f.jpg

11 26 2018 new kittens 1g.jpg

11 26 2018 new kittens 1h.jpg

11/27

11 27 2018 new kittens 1.jpg

11 27 2018 new kittens 1a.jpg

11 27 2018 new kittens 1b.jpg

11 27 2018 new kittens 1c.jpg

11 27 2018 new kittens 1d.jpg

11 27 2018 new kittens 1e.jpg

11 27 2018 new kittens 1f.jpg

11 27 2018 new kittens 1g.jpg

11 27 2018 new kittens 1h.jpg

11 27 2018 new kittens 1i.jpg

After the kittens were conformable with their new home and Nibbler was more accepting of them, I started having Nibbler out when the kittens had time out of their safe room. At first Nibbler kept her distance watching these little babies that weren't to graceful. Every time they'd slip or not land where they wanted to, Nibbler would turn her head sideways and have a confused look. When she was a kitten and did a miscalculation on a jump, she'd stop playing and practice that jump. These kittens could care less and continued to play. As time went on Nibbler got a little closer. If they were napping or at least laying calmly, Nibbler would come over and get in a few sniffs. As expected Nibbler likes the boy better even though he's most likely the one playing with her tail, stalking her, being a copy cat, or being her shadow. 

Pics from 12/8

12 8 2018 girl kitten 1.jpg

12 8 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1.jpg

12 8 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1a.jpg

12 8 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1b.jpg

pics from 12/9

12 9 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1.jpg

12 9 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1a.jpg

12/12

12 12 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1.jpg

12 12 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1a.jpg

12 12 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1b.jpg

12 12 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1c.jpg

12 12 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1d.jpg

12 12 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1e.jpg

12 12 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1f.jpg

I started introducing Copper to the kittens. These pictures are from 12/13. Chloe was still in the crate at this point. If Copper was younger when I got him, I would of named him wiggles since his rear end is always wiggling or wagging. Add this to two kittens and you have a dog that attracts frisky kittens. The boy kitten is the one that's after Copper more. His sister watches that tail move but for the most part keeps her distance.

12 13 18 Copper and Midnight 1.jpg

12 13 18 Copper and Midnight 1a.jpg

By 12/14, Nibbler and kittens can get close to another. There are a few play swats and playing with a toy by each other. This is similar to how little kids learn to play with each other. Nibbler's play style is a bit confusing for the kittens. Cats normally play quiet and when they make noise they either mean business or telling playmate they are biting too hard. Moose was an only cat most of his life, so when he got his little Niblet he'd hiss while his body said playing. Nibbler has the same style. I've noticed Nibbler doing things I saw Moose do when she was a baby.

12 14 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1.jpg

12 14 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1a.jpg

12 14 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1b.jpg

12 14 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1c.jpg

12 14 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1d.jpg

12 14 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1e.jpg

12 14 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1f.jpg

12 14 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1g.jpg

12 14 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler 1h.jpg

12 14 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler and Copper 1.jpg

12 14 2018 Moon fluffing 1.jpg

Moon is smelling where the dogs were laying

12 14 2018 Moon fluffing 1a.jpg

For feeding, I fed the kittens on one side of the door and Nibbler on the other. at time went on her bowl got closer to the door. She would hiss and might run off if a paw with kitten sharp claws came from under the door and tapped her. Once Nibbler was more conformable, I'd open the door slightly. Just enough to let them see each other. The kittens normally the boy would try to stick his paw out and Nibbler would hiss and run to her safe room. As time went on Nibbler calmed down. By 12/14, they can be by each other. The only problem is Midnight and Nut Nibbler are both food bowl raiders.

12 14 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler eating 1.jpg

12 14 2018 kittens and Nut Nibbler eating 1a.jpg

For the last week, the kitten are allowed to be out of their safe room at night. I've lost count on how many times my feet have been attacked or hear Nibbler hissing as she runs off with 2 kittens after her.

Midnight is adventurous yet loving. He plays hard and loves to rub up against my legs and of course loves the lap.

Moon is more so all about the toys and bird watching. She is a very sweet little girl and will enjoy some lap time. She normally play with a toy of some kind or has a toy mouse in her mouth when running around with her brother.

gallery_2188_61_23224.png  

Classy, sassy, and a bit of a smart assy

What a purr-fect way to introduce cats. It is obvious that you love your animals. They appear to have fit right in. Your lil Miss Nibbler is quite the fatty. She does not seem bothered by their presence. In fact, she seems to be enjoying having them around to entertain her.  

Thanks for the detailed account of their lives up until now. 

On 12/17/2018 at 11:34 AM, Purple Power said:

If anything should happen to them, they have to answer to me, their alpha.

A few days ago, Copper learned first hand what it means to answer to me as his alpha. Before I go in to this, I'll explain why I do what I do. I grew up on a small farm where I saw and learned many types of animal behavior. This is when I had my 1st dog, Tinker aka stinky (she had bad gas and kept going after skunks). Her main job was to kill the huge barn rats. Barn rats are about the size of a small 8lb cat.  She had to be on a chain or leash at all times when outdoors unless she was going after a rat because she thought the neighbor's small dog that barked all the times was a over grown rat. She hated yappy dogs. That neighbor's 5 dogs (1 pug and 4 golden retrievers) have come on our property many times attacking our livestock and once my dog while on a chain.  My 1st dog may of been small (Boston Terrier mix) and at a disadvantage being on a chain defending herself against 5 dogs, but she was one tough bitch. The only damage she had was a hole on top of her nose that made a whistling sound until it healed. For the 5 dogs that attacked her, the pug and 1 golden retriever was killed on our property, another was so badly injured it had to be put down (I remember them threatening to sue my parents never-mind their dogs were on our property), and the remain two had many wounds. A few months later, these two dogs came on our property again during the night and attacked our goats during mating season. The following morning, I had to pull one of these dogs off of my billy goat's horns. The billy goat rammed the dog and caught it by the throat. I boxed it and took it to its owner who once again threatened to sue. I told them good luck, your dogs were attacking our livestock. If you take this to court, you'll lose your remaining dog and it will lose its life. There last dog after that stayed on its property. My 2nd dog I think was 1/4 wolf (his mother had curved canines- a wolf trait), so I studied how the wolf pack functioned to apply to training for him. He was a very loyal and the best guardian I had for my hens. It took under a month to train him with my hens. It helped that he was a mature dog during training. Puppies take longer to train because they want to play.  I could stare him down easily. Just one look or motion from me and that dog knew what I want him to do. The alpha can be a bit rough at times, but there are good reasons to do so. One of the main things is to force the dog to submit (lay on back, show belly) either willing or by force and make them stay in that pose til they true submit.

Copper had been doing so well with the kittens, not even a growl up to this point even with Midnight playing with his tail. Copper was in his bed chewing a treat and Midnight was a few feet away sniffing the carpet. I've seen them do this many times without a problem, but this time Copper growled. This was the first time I've heard him growl in this manner. I warned him verbally. A few minutes later, he growled and lunged at Midnight. My dog and pup have two beds each, one in their crate and the other in the living room. Copper's bed is by me luckily. I immediately blocked Midnight with my body as I'm on all fours, I gave a fierce growl as I lunged Copper grabbing him by the throat and flipping him to his back (he went from zeroed in on Midnight to wtf just happened look in seconds) where I forced him to stay until he fully submitted. Telling him no.  If he refused to do so, I will bite and I don't think twice about not drawing blood. It's something I picked up from my 2nd dog. This may sound cruel, but this is what the alpha in either dog or wolf pack will do. Then I took him to his crate and locked him up. While I was locking him up, Chloe stole his treat and ate it quickly. Once Copper was allowed out, he had to wear a muzzle until I was sure he would not make that mistake again. Midnight is ok, not a scratch. He was just fluffy for a while. The only reason Copper is still breathing is because Midnight wasn't injured. The only time I'm somewhat forgiving is when the pup or dog is being trained. Once trained and they attack, if the animal they attacked is injured in the slightest or worse, the dog is put down asap. I know many people consider a dog a pet or a member of the family. True they are, but they are also I tool and have a job to do as anyone that either lived or still live on a farm or ranch will tell you. If that trust is broken, the dog loses its purpose. Protecting me, all my animals, and veggie garden is the main purpose for both Copper and Chloe. Chloe will have an added job of killing the rats since Copper (I've never seen this in a dog before let alone a terrier breed) is afraid of rats either dead or alive. Last summer, I lose all of my corn to rats in under a week while Copper was yelping and running with tucked tail away from them. The rats went after the tomatoes and sun flowers too. So why did this spineless dog afraid of a rat try to attack a kitten he knew was above him in the pack, I don't have a clue but hope he learned I will not tolerate what he did. That is strike one.   

Midnight still plays with Copper's tail and tries to cuddle or nap with him. Copper looks at me as Midnight plays. He knows he messed up bad. Midnight wants to be buds with both Copper and Chloe. His sister, Moon, isn't so trusting of dogs. Nibbler will hiss, growl, fluff, and scratch if the dog/pup gets too close. Midnight seems to like to play fetch mixed either clawing my leg or scratching it like a scratching post when he returns the toy to be tossed again.

I feel better now that I have read it all again. I applaud your appreciation for good training, Thanks for writing this out for us all. 

For Midnight & Moon's 1st Christmas they got a lot of new toys, and Nut Nibbler enjoyed them too

12 25 18 cats 1.jpg

12 25 18 cats 1a.jpg

12 25 18 Kittens 1.jpg

12 25 18 Kittens 1a.jpg

12 25 18 Kittens 1b.jpg

12 25 18 Midnight 1.jpg

12 25 18 Midnight and Moon 1.jpg

12 25 18 Moon 1.jpg

12 25 18 Moon 1a.jpg

Midnight has started to play fetch, but when he returns he claws and wraps around my foot and leg

12 25 18 Midnight 1a.jpg

12 25 18 Midnight 1b.jpg

12 25 18 Midnight 1c.jpg

12 25 18 Midnight 1d.jpg

A toy fish

12 25 18 Moon 1b.jpg

12 25 18 Moon 1c.jpg

12 25 18 Moon 1d.jpg

12 25 18 Moon 1e.jpg

12 25 18 Moon 1f.jpg

12 25 18 Moon 1g.jpg

12 25 18 Moon 1h.jpg

12 25 18 Moon 1i.jpg

Just a tired Nut Nibbler

12 25 18 Nut Nibbler 1.jpg

12 25 18 Nut Nibbler 1a.jpg

12 25 18 Nut Nibbler 1b.jpg

The kittens spotted the birds at the feeder and did some window hunting

12 25 18 Window Hunting 1.jpg

12 25 18 Window Hunting 1a.jpg

12 25 18 Window Hunting 1b.jpg

12 25 18 Window Hunting 1c.jpg

12 25 18 Window Hunting 1d.jpg

12 25 18 Window Hunting 1e.jpg

12 25 18 Window Hunting 1f.jpg

12 25 18 Window Hunting 1g.jpg

A few days later and it's dinner time

12 29 18 Cats 1.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1a.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1b.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1c.jpg

After a good meal and some play time, it cuddle/nap time

12 29 18 Cats 1d.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1e.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1f.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1g.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1h.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1i.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1j.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1k.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1l.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1m.jpg

12 29 18 Cats 1n.jpg

It's one big party for animals at your place. everyone looks so happy. Thanks for sharing. :) 

Last Christmas, Midnight & Moon were still adjusting to home life, so I didn't get a tree.

12 15 2019 Midnight and Moon 1b.jpg

12 15 2019 Midnight and Moon 1c.jpg

12 15 2019 Midnight and Moon 1d.jpg

12 15 2019 Midnight and Moon 1e.jpg

This year these two precious kittens are fully adjusted and I got a free tree. It's not even or full, but for a great price of free. The cat first got to do some reading of the bottom part of tree. I turn this into a reef later. There were a few frisk/ambush attacks during this.

12 15 2019 Midnight.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon 1.jpg

12 15 2019 cats checking xmas tree cutting1.jpg

12 15 2019 cats checking xmas tree cutting1a.jpg

12 15 2019 cats checking xmas tree cutting1b.jpg

12 15 2019 cats checking xmas tree cutting1c.jpg

12 15 2019 cats checking xmas tree cutting1d.jpg

The mighty queen Nut Nibbler is now seeing how poorly she's trained her minions. This round was being ambushed by Midnight who was using the branches as cover. 

Next was see how the kittens would react to a few of the things going in the tree like pine cones with glitter and beads.  I'll start with my adorable little princess Moon. Sorry for the burry pictures, but she was moving like crazy during this test.

12 15 2019 moon vs pine cone 1.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs pine cone 1a.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs pine cone 1b.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs pine cone 1c.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs pine cone 1d.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs pine cone 1e.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs pine cone 1f.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs pine cone 1g.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs pine cone 1h.jpg

Needless to say, Moon really liked them, so they were put high in the tree

12 15 2019 moon vs beads 1.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs beads 1a.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs beads 1b.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs beads 1c.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs beads 1d.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs beads 1e.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs beads 1f.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs beads 1g.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs beads 1h.jpg

12 15 2019 moon vs beads 1i.jpg

Midnight wasn't to sure with the pine cone, but loved playing with the beads

12 15 2019 Midnight vs beads 1.jpg

12 15 2019 Midnight vs beads 1a.jpg

12 15 2019 Midnight vs beads 1b.jpg

12 15 2019 Midnight vs pine cone 1.jpg

12 15 2019 Midnight vs pine cone 1a.jpg

12 15 2019 Midnight vs pine cone 1b.jpg

Nut Nibbler was just not impressed in the slightest. Moose trained her very well

12 15 2019 Nut Nibbler vs pine cone 1.jpg

12 15 2019 Nut Nibbler vs pine cone 1a.jpg

The tree is a lot smaller then I normally get and put it up on the sewing machine table. My pup, Chloe, thinks the tree is a stick. My tree stand is heavy and lays flat on the ground as the picture with Nibbler shows

12 15 2019 Nut Nibbler 1.jpg

It can be hard to get your cat to look at you long enough to take a picture.

12 15 2019 Nut Nibbler looking at doughnut 1.jpg

Luckily for us, we have doughnuts. Nut Nibbler loves doughnuts. This is how we got that great shot

12 15 2019 Nut Nibbler looking at doughnut 1a.jpg

As I decorated the tree, the cats watched. After I let them explore for a bit

12 15 2019 Moon under tree 1a.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon under tree 1.jpg

here's an old trick I used all the kittens I've raised besides a heavy stand. I never had a cat even a big cat like Moose in his prime (20lbs)  take a tree down. Cats love boxes, that's a fact. I use boxes that were used for shipping and put a few holes in them: entrance/exit, a couple side hole for poking then I wrap it. Moon helped. Cats seems to enjoy the boxes and play in them vs going up the tree.

12 15 2019 Kittens vs box 1j.jpg

12 15 2019 Kittens vs box 1k.jpg

12 15 2019 Kittens vs box 1.jpg

12 15 2019 Kittens vs box 1a.jpg

12 15 2019 Kittens vs box 1b.jpg

12 15 2019 Kittens vs box 1c.jpg

12 15 2019 Kittens vs box 1d.jpg

12 15 2019 Kittens vs box 1f.jpg

12 15 2019 Kittens vs box 1e.jpg

12 15 2019 Kittens vs box 1g.jpg

12 15 2019 Kittens vs box 1h.jpg

12 15 2019 Kittens vs box 1i.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon 1f.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon 1g.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon 1h.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon 1i.jpg12 15 2019 Moon 1j.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon 1k.jpg12 15 2019 Moon 1l.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon 1m.jpg

As you can see, these boxes are a big hit. not the tree

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1a.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1b.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1c.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1d.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1e.jpg

12 15 2019 Midnight under tree 1.jpg

12 15 2019 Midnight under tree 1a.jpg

Midnight has settled in and laying down when his sister come up. Isn't Midnight a good looking boy?

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1f.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1g.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1h.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1i.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1j.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1k.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1l.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon under tree 1b.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon under tree 1c.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon under tree 1d.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon under tree 1e.jpg

12 15 2019 Moon under tree 1f.jpg

Nut Nibbler has spotted her poorly trained minions and are at it again

12 15 2019 Nut Nibbler  under tree 1.jpg

12 15 2019 Nut Nibbler  under tree 1a.jpg

12 15 2019 Nut Nibbler  under tree 1b.jpg12 15 2019 Nut Nibbler  under tree 1c.jpg

12 15 2019 Nut Nibbler  under tree 1d.jpg

12 15 2019 Nut Nibbler  under tree 1e.jpg

12 15 2019 Nut Nibbler  under tree 1f.jpg

Will Nut Nibbler decided she wants that spot under the tree, but her minions are giving her some looks.

12 15 2019  cats with tree 1.jpg

12 15 2019  cats with tree 1a.jpg

12 15 2019  cats with tree 1b.jpg

12 15 2019  cats with tree 1c.jpg

12 15 2019  cats with tree 1d.jpg

12 15 2019  cats with tree 1e.jpg

12 15 2019  cats with tree 1f.jpg

12 15 2019  cats with tree 1g.jpg

12 15 2019  cats with tree 1h.jpg

12 15 2019  cats with tree 1i.jpg

12 15 2019  cats with tree 1j.jpg

I'm not sure what she said to her kittens, but it was out of range for our hearing

This Morning, Moon found a new spot

12 16 2019 Moon under tree 1.jpg

12 16 2019 Moon under tree 1a.jpg

Moon has some special quarks like every cat does. Every time I go in the bathroom she follows me. She'll rub up against me on her way to the shower and rub and roll around every where she can reach. Then she's off to the sink and lays in it. She go in the sink 1st if she sees I turned the water on. Here's pictures from this morning.

12 16 2019 Moon in sink 1.jpg

12 16 2019 Moon in sink 1a.jpg

12 16 2019 Moon in sink 1b.jpg

12 16 2019 Moon in sink 1c.jpg

12 16 2019 Moon in sink 1d.jpg

12 16 2019 Moon in sink 1e.jpg

12 16 2019 Moon in sink 1f.jpg

12 16 2019 Moon in sink 1g.jpg

12 16 2019 Moon in sink 1h.jpg

12 16 2019 Moon in sink 1i.jpg

12 16 2019 Moon in sink 1j.jpg

Nibbler waking up after a good night of sleeping. Every morning she gets tuna with her herbal meds

12 16 2019 Nut Nibbler.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1a.jpg

12 15 2019 kittens under tree 1.jpg