• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

R.I.P. Papaw49

Pa

Papaw49

8d1f453a94eddc0438d4b50650ebadf5.png

Dear Randy. We only just spoke a couple Tuesday's ago. You never let on that you were not well. Our mutual friend said you had been taken into the hospital and that he would drive over and check on you. Last night he said you were really ill. This morning I find our Lord has slipped in and taken you home with him.

Dear Father in Heaven, please forgive me of my sins so that my prayers might be heard and answered. Watch over our friend Randy, he has many family members and loved ones left here on Earth. We all love and miss him dearly, He was our Father and Brother and Dad, He was our friend when we were down and he never spoke ill of you. Bless him with eternal life, Let him carry forth and inspire us all with loving hearts. He will be missed by so many, 
Watch over his family here on earth and bless them all with long life and good health. Let those who read this feel your Holy Spirit.

With tears in my eyes, I must say goodbye, until we meet again in Heaven, thank you for all you've done for our family. I love you, Randy.

These things I pray in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. Amen, 2665.png?_nc_eui2=AeGX28mnQGMpaH-wzihz0G

FITH

FITH

he will be greatly missed  so sad....shocked  no words...just love... RIP  Randy  you are loved by many peace and fith out one more time love cheri

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

He gave us lots of love and never asked for anything in return. 

I feel honored to have had him call me a friend.

peace and be well

California 215 compliant grow

Currently Growing: TW8 (Blue Lime Pie x White Nightmare) cross made and KUSH OG and Pre-98 Bubba Kush.

Lighting:  start/veg 2 - 190w LUSH Herbal Vador 2x, 2 - 435w LUSH Lighting Dominator 2x