• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rob

Organic grow with super soil

It’s getting close, this ones hairs are really starting to turn first one to have leaves start purple/yellowing / shriving.  It’s a blueberry cross so it could be ready soon what do you all think.  Borrowing a digital microscope Sunday.

3B701F48-E071-4E45-A017-4292ABFBCBF4.jpeg

I’m guessing the cold nighttime temps are turning the hairs.  The nugs are Rock hard. Blueberry can be ready late September or early october, but the Jager was Mid October.  I’ll post tricombs pick tomorrow. Fan leaves are yellowing 10-20 a day.  

I put the cover on today.  I’ve just never had a strain with so many brown hairs this early.

3260F1B7-2D0F-460B-A321-B151F0876528.jpeg

2 hours ago, Rob said:

Bring on the rain!

And the rains came here to Portland, Good timing. 

Spotted a bud worm today it was tiny-weiny, but did a Monterey BT spray tonight because I’m sure there are more.  This was the time they started tearing my shit up last year. Here’s a photo.  The black spots are Catipillar Doody. That’s what causes rot, when it gets wet.  Look for the black spots on leaves that rub off and there is sure to be a bud worm near.  Also I found a small bud with bud rot, it looked like something had chewed at the stem where it goons the stalk, or it got bummed and the ripped and started to dry.  

Look for discoloration or shriveled dead leaves in the middle of your flower, remove any bud rot immediately. It can spread real fast, I check at least twice daily for rot and bugs.

5363C3AD-0037-470F-902C-B3BE91FCE4A4.jpeg

good catch.....thanks for the pix

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

Same plant the same plant had a suspicious leaf, it looked like a piece of styrofoam I picked the leaf on the u see side was about 20 small budworms just hatched but I’m guessing paralyzed because of the Monterey BT I sprayed last night. No chance for a picture I grabbed the Dab torch and burned those MoFos.  

Found another one this time eggs were yellow  and not hatched yet.  I put them in a jar we’ll see what comes out!

CA6AB99D-F799-4B9C-85C5-84878FFC8F9B.jpeg

keep us updated  on whether those hatch

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

I think the eggs fried, they have not hatched,

maybe no air in jar?

Jager x BB should be ready soon!

5AFC33D6-68A4-4A53-BD46-118869E4BCB4.jpeg

878E8C7F-D73C-4E2F-8E4A-77E12E55F1B4.jpeg

This is an example of why not to buy strains from strangers. A guy off Craigslist advertised multiple strains.  I asked if he had the fucking incredible strain.  He said he did, but turns out he lied.  Still smells good but it’s a good 3 weeks behind all the others so I’m guessing it’s a sativa heavy breed.  

78D10FCD-F1B3-46ED-BFB8-0AC11DCCAEF3.jpeg

38 minutes ago, popeye! said:

Doing great man those buds look great if you have enough to spare a little I'd love to try your jager x widow and the future they looks tasty :)

Trades are good in about 45 days Popeye! Best part of being self sufficient.  

More eggs today, but still no mold!

4DA03A5D-3033-4501-A158-78FE60599DFE.jpeg

One leaf caught it just in time.  Ending up finding 4 colas today each one had a  Catapiller 

or their DoDo.  We will try to finish off the bottom nugs and keep a close eye, everyday dilagence.

5F64FF5B-BEE0-4221-A394-64819C76EE07.jpeg

1E2069FF-2EA3-4C87-BF95-EE81886463AB.jpeg

B46C932F-875A-49AB-9CEF-E597D8FD0777.jpeg