RAW Mini Tray with Lid Bundle Giveaway @ShopRPD Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Purple Power

Oregon Legislators Push for Congress to Legalize Marijuana

Rate this topic

Oregon Legislators Push for Congress to Legalize Marijuana

Lawmakers from Oregon say state legislators from across the nation are urging Congress to legalize marijuana.

Posted: Aug. 1, 2018 11:30 AM

SALEM, Ore. (AP) — Lawmakers from Oregon say state legislators from across the nation are urging Congress to legalize marijuana.

In a joint statement, they said a directive they crafted was approved Wednesday by the National Conference of State Legislators at its annual meeting in Los Angeles. It calls on Congress to help legal cannabis businesses access banking services....

http://www.kdrv.com/content/news/Oregon-Legislators-Push-for-Congress-to-Legalize-Marijuana-489779461.html

gallery_2188_61_23224.png  

Classy, sassy, and a bit of a smart assy

I'm one of the people who want marijuana to be legalized, some city have been approved it but some are not and still in the discussion if they will or no. But I think this can be legalized because it has a good effect in our community especially in a medical way. As i read this https://blimburnseeds.com/news/marijuana/legalization/europe/high-cbd-cannabis-light-marijuana/ i know that it can help all of us soon when it is legal in our country. Just saying.

I too want to see cannabis legalized at the federal level, but also want it so cities, counties, states can't infringe where I and medical patients can grow like the city did where I live. There wasn't a discussion about it in my city. They made there plan behind closed doors with no input from us. They used cannabis being legalized in my state as an excuse to change the city codes. I thought they were suppose to represent us. Unfortunately, no ever runs against them, so no voting them out of office. The medical community was willing to give up growing outdoors to green houses (us willing to come 1/2 way), but that wasn't good enough. They told us how it was going to be, indoors only. Never mind most patients can't afford the electric bill. I barely can pay it without a grow going. The city claims there high crime where patients grow outdoors. Funny since I've done that for years without a problem. Using common sense, keep low profile, plants out of view, don't show them off to others, and keep lips sealed about them to others. Think loose lips sink big ships. the grower is the ship where the garden is the cargo on it.  

gallery_2188_61_23224.png  

Classy, sassy, and a bit of a smart assy

Announcements