• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

popeye!

Starting my grow again!

So pretty sure I'll be pulling a male out tonight and this one I think will be a girl really loving it's structure so far but this one isn't showing any sign of sex yet but the bigger one looks like it's growing a penis lol so chop chop for that guy so really hoping this one's a girl so I can get a pretty decent sized plant to try 

IMG_20180726_172352_313.jpg

Sad... But Any Plans For Pollen ? Or Too Much Hassle Or Do You Have Enough. Just In Case ?

True, True... Something About Females.That Really Speak Out To Us.

Well I Can't Pray She'll {Ooops_Shhh}.Be Either A Male Or A Female /But I'll Give Ya 50-1 Double Or Nothing

All {Fake} Bets Down... I Cast My Lot. I Think "She's A Lady" Now Don't Make Me Have To Drive My Bet Home

With Getting Tom Jones To Sing This Truth ! LMBO ! I Sure Hope  And Wish She's A She. Healthy Gorgeous Canna Lady.

As Always---> The Very Best Skills You Possess Applied  ! Everything You Do Inspires A Great Amount Of Sincerely Interested

Great Folks Who You Taught One Way Or Another. Even With Your Patience And Care To Break Down Every Question In Layman's

Terms.  May I Share This Too: As You Know And Have Known The Greats And Just Plain Good Folks... You ALL Are A Rare Breed.

I Once Shared That Hybrid Vigor For Many Years-> For Us Older/Elder Admirers Of Just Those Fantastic Hall Of Famer Cannabis

Breeder/Growers  Off America And The Planet. Wish'in, Hope'in For The Very Best... Our Hats Are Off To Popeye And To All Of Or Growers

Here And Worldwide. {Watch It Or I'll Get Tom Jones On Yah ! LOLOLO ! Much Peace, BW.

By Golly...  Just Since Yesterday !?! I Can See Even More Growth On This 'Pristine' Healthy Plant Above !

Oh Man... 200 Beans For Backup Will Keep You Busy Enough My Friend/Nice Insurance Too/Nope,

You Shouldn't Have A Care In The World Now. RE: About Having Any Pollen Kept-Stored/Or Set

Free And Loose.Huh ? No Need/That's Me Stuck And Think'in From Back In The Day.

With 200...You Sir, Just Might Take Over This Planet !!! :13_1_208:

We Can Celebrate ! Sending Warm Blessing/Have A Cooler Day Today/Forecast States

98 F Today.Peace Be With And Behind You With All Of Your Positive Efforts You So Freely Bring To The Table:

As Always... Peace And The Best Of Health For Yourself And Thankfully Your Plants Too !

Thanks Very Much. Peace, BW

The hell's angel was looking so great this morning after it got topdressed with compost last night and watered! Then tonight all the plants got a top dress of neem, kelp and crustacean meal and some crushed malted barley as well! Then covered everything up with more barley straw to get the decomposition layer started :) this is where things really start to take off! 

IMG_20180730_184802_328.jpg

Alright here is the 4 different phenos so far of the huckleberry kush x pinetar kush!  One has not shown sex yet so if it's a male it will be culled but definitely a big change from the last update and 1 male was already culled 

IMG_20180810_133721.jpg

IMG_20180810_133631.jpg

IMG_20180810_130525.jpg

IMG_20180810_132727_805.jpg

21 hours ago, popeye! said:

One has not shown sex yet so if it's a male it will be culled but definitely a big change from the last update

Very cool. I was wondering when they would start showing sex 'naturally' 

Just now, EDDIEKIRK said:

Very cool. I was wondering when they would start showing sex 'naturally' 

Yeah started seeing sex within the last week just the begging signs 3 look like girls and 1 is undecided yet lol

1 minute ago, EDDIEKIRK said:

How many hours of direct sunlight are they getting?

I get direct full sun from about 9am-4pm so only about 7 hours of full sun but they have pretty good light starting in the area at around 730am and fades out at around 6pm but they just barely started to flower and mostly the hell's angel OG the seedlings aren't flowering yet

1 minute ago, popeye! said:

7 hours of full sun but they have pretty good light starting in the area at around 730am and fades out at around 6pm but they just barely started to flower

7 hours is more than I've ever gotten so your way good in that department,  All my past journals show flowers by the 19th of August. so again your right on schedule. I have 4 or 5 years of journals for the past 5 summers. So yeah, I see you responded and now have a video up. DUDE, I love that you have them scrogged like that. They are going to be massive, Bravo. I'll post this.

my last journals have videos. 

7 hours is more than I've ever gotten so your way good in that department,  All my past journals show flowers by the 19th of August. so again your right on schedule. I have 4 or 5 years of journals for the past 5 summers. So yeah, I see you responded and now have a video up. DUDE, I love that you have them scrogged like that. They are going to be massive, Bravo. I'll post this.

my last journals have videos. 

Yeah I expect by the 19th or 20th all the plants should be showing sex and starting to flower, and I scrogged the Hell's Angel OG more out of necessity because OGs don't usually get big thick stems so branches don't support themselves very well without using something like a trellis, none of the seedlings will be under a trellis there just growing naturally and untopped to see how they express

1 minute ago, popeye! said:

none of the seedlings will be under a trellis there just growing naturally and untopped to see how they express

:D talking about some 2 litter size buds would be my Guesstimation. 

:D talking about some 2 litter size buds would be my Guesstimation. 

We shall see hahaha who knows definitely has the potential, with basically blue Magoo, afgani and Pakistani in it's genetics it's definitely gonna be some killer pain relief meds but I'm hoping to see some nice colas