• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

popeye!

Starting my grow again!

They get some neem and peppermint broners tonight for my normal IPM regimen every 72 hours! I think when using organic IPM (integrated pest management) it's important to keep a consistent routine for IPMs and not to get lazy about it! I use siimply 1 tsp Ahimsa neem oil from buildasoil.com and 1 tsp of broners lavender or peppermint mixed together in warm water with a 1 litre sprayer and then applied to the plants after dark! Never apply neem during the day? If you have more plants u can use 1 TBS of neem and 1 TBS of broners per gallon sometimes I do like to add some silica every now and then as well I use the buildasoil.com Agsil silica works great! 

Just wanted to show what can happen when you leave a plant in a small pot for to long in the heat it causes major stress to the plant and the root system and planted it in new soil and a bigger pot 2 days ago so I'm expecting to see it turn around and start doing Alot better within the next few days! Just wanted to show you how easy a mistake can happen and we all make them! Stay humble guys! 

IMG_20180717_181325_075.jpg

2 hours ago, popeye! said:

Just wanted to show what can happen when you leave a plant in a small pot for to long

Yup, they are either too wet or too dry. They gotta be transplanted. Thanks, @Popeye! Good save. 

Here's a seedling update for ya guys all the plants took a little hit from the small pots and heat but there also already starting to turn around. I should be seeings some good health back by the beginning of next week I'll keep you guys updated! 

IMG_20180718_132117_628.jpg

IMG_20180718_131641_589.jpg

I like to show my mistakes cuz I'm not a perfect grower my gut told me to transplant these days sooner then I did and I tried to push it and this is what Happens, chances are if I would have listened to my gut in the first place could of avoided all of this! 

Couple updates on the seedlings tonight there doing good they gotta push hard in this next 3-4 weeks for flowering but you can see the plants bounced right back from heat stress I'll update the other one that took the hardest hit tomorrow in. A separate post just for that

IMG_20180724_094247_414.jpg

IMG_20180724_084441.jpg

Yeah I Agree--->>> Very Nice Save ! If Only We Would Go With Our Gut Right Off The Bat I'll Bet

We Can Prove The Improvement In The Positive Choices We Make/So Very True---> We ALL Make Mistakes

And I Think It's Great When 'WE' Can Just Own Those Mistakes And Then It Becomes A Win-Win Situation Because

Others Will Learn From All Of Our Mistakes As We Go Along. I'm No Pro @ Staying In The Moment And Going With The Flow...

Mistakes Can And Will Happen With All To Be Seen 'LIVE' And In Color !

You're Just Start'in To Rocket Off---> Yep Again So Correct EK. This Will Be A Fantastic Grow-The Plants Are SO Healthy

And What A Nice Recovery I Must Say.

I Love It When The Leaves Are Just Ahhh-Reaching Upwards/KInd Of Stretching To Receive That Nurturing Life Giving Spectrum.

Additionally--->>>  Man !  That Hells Angel OG Is One Way Cool Looking Stout And Tough Look'in Plant ! Pour On Those Awesome Skills You Possess !

Thanks Very Much For Sharing... I Finally Got Caught Up. So Now I'll Be Grabb'in Each And Every Update. Rock On Popeye ! Much Peace, BW

Hey thanks @Brother Will even though I was gone for 2 years I got right back into the swing of things like I never left, I'm very thankful to be back to growing and sharing my grows again and I'm gonna constantly be working to better my knowledge of organic growing especially in the living organic soil environment, this is just the start of the fun :) I will update the seedling that took the biggest hit tonight and touch more on that recovery process

Alright so I wanted to post a update on the seedling that took the biggest hit from the heat stress, she definitely had some shock but as you can see is turning out rather quickly I haven't done anything different with this one then the other plants they have all been treated the same this one still has a little ways to go before I would consider her fully healthy again but u can see the original post and compare it to today's update! They have got 1 compost tea since transplant and other then that just straight water! 

IMG_20180725_181835_581.jpg

Wooow Has It Been That Long Ago ? Yes Sir You Came Right Back In And Are Kick'in It Like Ya Didn't Miss A Day.

Yeah The Organic Soil Environment Is So Diverse And Extensive. It'll Be Very Interesting To See How Very Close You Can Get 

When You Go All Organic. Well If Anyone Is Going To Be Able To Digest And Share What You're Going To Discover It'll Be You Brother.

Yep Look At Your Newest Leaves-Speaks Volumes... Recovery Is At Hand For Sure. Thanks Very Much And I Can't Wait.

Peace... Stay As Cool As Possible-It's A Hot One Tonight @ 7:08 pm. BW

Yeah @Brother Will the organic living soil really steps the game up when it comes to organic growing probably another few days and I'll add some of that really rich compost I picked up recently from a organic farm I used to work for I'll take a picture of it tomorrow

It's super proper compost! 

It'll Be Super Rich/ALIVE. Just Thinking About How Much Energy An Organic Compost Puts Out Is Amazing !

For Sure You'll Be Kick'in It Into High Gear ! Very Cool You Know This Compost And The Folks You Worked With.

The Last Few Years I Was Growing I Got Very Lucky In Finding 2 Remarkable Potting Soils And One Large Active

Batch Of Organic Compost Delivered. Mixed In With One Of The Soils... One Soil/Compost Mix For Veg And One 

Soil/Compost Mix For Pre Flower/Flower. All That's Left To Do---> Add Water.

I'm Trying To Remember How Many Cubic Feet This Compost Was ?  I'll Ask My Wife-I Think It Was Something Like 20 Cu. Ft.

They Would Drop This Quite Large White Bag Of Organic Compost On The Parking Strip Until It Was Manageable To Move As We

Used It From The Curb. I Got Very Lazy But Lucky. All 3, Someone Else Made.Thanks Very Much Popeye...

We're Ready When You Are. Peace, BW... :thumbsup: