• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

popeye!

Starting my grow again!

5 minutes ago, EDDIEKIRK said:

I'm wishing you the best grow ever. I'm really excited to watch you grow. 

I'll be posting seedling updates tonight thanks for the support I'm glad to be back at it again and hopefully can help share some of my knowledge and experience with the forum

Thanks for posting the video. 😎 I like how you show the plants when they are in their 'dry stage'. 

20 minutes ago, EDDIEKIRK said:

Thanks for posting the video. 😎 I like how you show the plants when they are in their 'dry stage'. 

Yeah I watered them tonight after the sun went down but I try my best to not overwater them or let them dry out to much to help promote proper root development! 

1 hour ago, Oregonak said:

Hey Popeye.  Looks like you're off to a good start with the ha og and the huckleberry x pinetar.  Hope you don't mind if i tag along for this one.  I love me some huckleberry crosses:)  

Thanks for tuning in it's gonna be a fun outdoor season

1 hour ago, Oregonak said:

That first seedling has huckleberry ptk written all over it!  Complete with early trichs.  Looking good Popeye.  Huckleberry from dynasty? 

If the huckleberry is from dynasty those little ones should get moving for ya.  

All the dynasty huck crosses I've popped have had some serious vigour.  Combine that with the ptk and watch out...gonna be amazing.  HUGE fan leaves!

On 7/4/2018 at 9:22 PM, Oregonak said:

That first seedling has huckleberry ptk written all over it!  Complete with early trichs.  Looking good Popeye.  Huckleberry from dynasty? 

If the huckleberry is from dynasty those little ones should get moving for ya.  

All the dynasty huck crosses I've popped have had some serious vigour.  Combine that with the ptk and watch out...gonna be amazing.  HUGE fan leaves!

Yeah it's the 2012 or 2013 huckleberry kush from dynasty genetics I really love his gear and then crossed to pinetar kush a really stellar pheno of it but yeah I'm already starting to see some leaf crinkle going on which pretty sure comes from the huckleberry kush side of the gene pool , I got some more shots of the seedlings this morning I was gonna post up really soon 

Back again with yet another seedling update I'll give ya a update on the hell's angel OG tomorrow! Let me get your guys feedback id love to know what you guys think about the strain in testing (huckleberry kush x pinetar kush) these seeds have not been ran before by anyone other then by my friend who bred then but he didn't document the grows at all so I'm trying my best to document this run