Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Purple Power

President Trumps marijuana plan gives business owners hope

President Trumps marijuana plan gives business owners hope

Friday morning President Trump announced he will "likely" support a congressional effort to lift the federal ban on marijuana.

Medford City Council member Clay Bearnson says this will help not just his marijuana businesses.....

http://ktvl.com/news/local/president-trumps-marijuana-plan-gives-business-owners-hope

gallery_2188_61_23224.png  

Classy, sassy, and a bit of a smart assy

Gosh... That Just May Be The Answer To Let Us Go Back To Years Ago And Maybe Even Much Better/More Or Unlimited Plants Allowed And Other Etcs.

It Does Sound Like His Greedy Soul Doesn't It ? I Sure Hope He Does And Can You Just Imagine How Much Freedom We Would Have Then Across The Board !?!

Oh This Is A Good And Hopeful Post. Thank You Very Much... Peace, BW

President Trump Signals Support for Legislation Easing U.S. Ban on Pot

The President said Friday that he's inclined to support a bipartisan effort in Congress to ease the U.S. ban on marijuana, a proposal that would dramatically reshape the nation's legal landscape for pot users and businesses.

Posted: Jun. 8, 2018 3:04 PM

By MICHAEL R. BLOOD , Associated Press

The federal ban that puts marijuana on the same level as LSD and heroin has created a conflict with more than two dozen states that have legalized pot in some form, creating a two-tiered enforcement system where cannabis can be both legal and not......

http://www.kdrv.com/content/news/President-Trump-Signals-Support-for-Legislation-Easing-US-Ban-on-Pot-484998961.html

Trump Signals Support for Easing Ban on Marijuana
Posted by CN Staff on June 08, 2018 at 16:23:19 PT
By Michael R. Blood, Associated Press 
Source: Time  

cannabis Los Angeles -- President Donald Trump said Friday that he�s inclined to support a bipartisan effort in Congress to ease the U.S. ban on marijuana, a proposal that would dramatically reshape the nation�s legal landscape for pot users and businesses.

The federal ban that puts marijuana on the same level as LSD and heroin has created a conflict with more than two dozen states that have legalized pot in some form, creating a two-tiered enforcement system where cannabis can be both legal and not.......

http://cannabisnews.com/news/29/thread29294.shtml

Trump Supports Relaxing Federal Pot Laws
Posted by CN Staff on June 08, 2018 at 16:30:22 PT
By Matt Ferner 
Source: Huffington Post 

cannabis Washington, D.C. -- President Donald Trump said Friday that he �probably� will support a new congressional bill that would prevent the federal government from interfering with states that legalize marijuana.

Sens. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Thursday introduced the Strengthening the Tenth Amendment Entrusting States (STATES) Act. The bold bill would allow businesses and individuals working in the burgeoning legal marijuana industry in states around the nation to operate without fear of U.S. Department of Justice prosecution. The bill would also protect banks that work with state-legal marijuana businesses.......

http://cannabisnews.com/news/29/thread29295.shtml

Trump: ‘I Probably Will End Up Supporting’ STATES Act

President says he supports bipartisan cannabis legislation.

President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions clearly are not on the same page when it comes to cannabis legal reform. And this schism within the administration became more glaring on Friday when Trump stated that he “really” supports ground-breaking marijuana legislation filed by Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Cory Gardner (R-Colo.).

“I really do. I support Senator Gardner,” Trump declared when asked by a reporter whether he endorses the bill announced earlier this week. “I know exactly what he’s doing. We’re looking at it,” Trump said during a press conference on the White House lawn. “But I probably will end up supporting that, yes.”.....

https://thefreshtoast.com/cannabis/trump-i-probably-will-end-up-supporting-states-act/

Donald Trump Teases Support for Bipartisan Medical Marijuana Bill

In a brief conversation with the White House press pool Friday, the President said he “would probably support” a new legislative bid for a states’ rights approach to cannabis legalization.

Adam Drury

Just one day after Sens. Cory Gardner and Elizabeth Warren formally announced a bi-partisan bill to protect states’ rights to legalize cannabis, President Donald Trump hinted he might support the legislation if it can clear Congress. The President’s comment is, in fact, the third he has made in reference to Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner’s idea for a “states’ rights” approach to marijuana legalization. And now that the legislation is officially in the pipeline, Trump’s latest remarks suggest he hasn’t withdrawn his support.

Sen. Gardner Is Keeping Pressure On Trump To Support A States’ Rights Approach To Cannabis Legalization

Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner opposed his state’s efforts to legalize adult-use cannabis. But in a recent interview with NBC’s Morning Joe, Sen. Gardner acknowledged that “there’s no going back” on the issue of legalization.......

https://hightimes.com/news/donald-trump-teases-support-bipartisan-medical-marijuana-bill/

President Trump Will ‘Probably’ Back STATES Act to End Federal Prohibition

President Donald Trump chimed in Friday morning on pending plans to end the federal war on marijuana in legalization states.

Speaking to a gaggle of reporters on his way to a summit in Canada, Trump reiterated his support for a states’ rights solution to the federal–state marijuana policy conflict. Speaking on US Sen. Corey Gardner’s newly introduced STATES Act, Trump said, “I support Gardner. I know exactly what he’s doing. We’re looking at it. But I probably will end up supporting that, yes.”.....

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/president-trump-will-probably-back-states-act-to-end-federal-prohibition

Donald Trump would “probably” support legalizing Colorado’s marijuana industry — through bid by Cory Gardner and Elizabeth Warren

Jun 8, 2018,

WASHINGTON — A bill that would protect state marijuana laws from federal interference received a major plug on Friday when President Donald Trump said he likely would back the measure — introduced a day earlier by U.S. Sens. Cory Gardner and Elizabeth Warren.

“(I) probably will end up supporting” it, Trump told reporters during a 20-minute exchange with reporters at the White House, according to pool reports.....

https://www.thecannabist.co/2018/06/08/donald-trump-would-probably-support-legalizing-colorados-marijuana-industry-through-bid-by-cory-gardner-and-elizabeth-warren/104541/