• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

hugo

How to use this website to do good, maybe interact with human.

Rate this topic

I was hoping to use this website so that I could donate healthy plants via OMMP. I have tried for a long time to use this site....since 2012 really and rarely is it an EASY experience. Over and over I am asked for passwords and OMMP account information. Does anyone hear me?

I'm having the same problems with the website.  I just joined and found the same things.

I've  also got a few more plants than I can  grow legally and would like to see them used by someone whom it may help, a medical marijuana patient.

1 hour ago, hugo said:

I was hoping to use this website so that I could donate healthy plants via OMMP. I have tried for a long time to use this site....since 2012 really and rarely is it an EASY experience. Over and over I am asked for passwords and OMMP account information. Does anyone hear me?

I am sorry you are it difficult to use the site.  I have your post located here.

1 hour ago, hugo said:

I think you may find it a bit easier to use the site if you change to the fluid look of the website. Go to the main page and click the icon I show. 

c4ca3df1cece3dbb7817c649aaf8de01.png

Over to the right, you can filter out any topics and forums your not interested in. 

a9c222c7264dce4b2bf3f62e49865971.png

You then see the third topic down is the one i started for you.  Be sure and ask us for help anytime. The website is active. 

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:48 PM, EDDIEKIRK said:

I am sorry you are it difficult to use the site.  I have your post located here.

I find it difficult to understand your words. The "you are it difficult" eludes me. I Have been a private member since 2012. I wanted to share with people less fortunate that myself. If someone doesn't contact me for these clones by June 8th I will throw them away.  You have my phone # and Email.

I Think I Remember You Hugo-I Have Been Here I Believe Since 2012 Or Was It 2011 ?

Then Again Back In 2014. To You Hugo And Dhoo I Haven't Had Any Problems Navigating The Site.

I Think It's Very Noble That You Want To Help Those In Real Need-Medical Patients.

But There Are Rules We Live By And There Are Channels On How To Get Things Accomplished Here.

I'll Let The Staff Answer Your Questions About Wanting To Give And Help Another Out.

What EK Posted Above I Think Is Your Answer-I Could And Have Been Wrong Many Times Before.

Back In The Day We Never Had Problems With Giving As Long As You Were A Patient Of Mine/Ours.

Many Things Have Changed. Our Capitol In Salem For Years Has Been Like A Petty Badminton Game

With Pro And Con Changes Back N' Forth-Ad Nauseum And At Times Very Confusing.

Since Rec Came In Everyone Can Freely Give/Share Up To An Oz With Another Person  21 Yrs Of Age

And Over. Now Do I Have This Correct ? With My Poor Memory I'm Real Lucky If I Can Even Remember

My Name. So Staff And Members Is This About Right ? Please Correct Me If I Got What I Stated Wrong.

Nice Knowing You're Back Hugo And Hey->  Great To Meet You Too Dhoo. Peace-Brother Will