• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

How do you consume cannabis?

Rate this topic

How do you consume cannabis?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How do you consume cannabis?

I consume cannabis in many ways. For quick relief, I'll opt for smoking a joint, bong, or pipe. I used to use a bubbler, but my disowned kid stole/broke it. That wasn't the reason for being disowned. I make and use Salves, infused oils, medibles and drinks.

gallery_2188_61_23224.png  

Classy, sassy, and a bit of a smart assy

My Youngest Has Gone Through Everything Ever Made In The Way Of A Vessel That Is The Best Thing For His Lungs.

Everything From A Volcano, Other Various Vapes, Bongs, Bubblers {Oh Man, In Order To Stop Him From Getting And Breaking Another Bubbler}

We Bought Him This Way Cool Multi-Colored Psychedelic Silicone Bong With A Dab Attachment For His Birthday And I Believe One Other Attachment ?

With This One... No Way Can He Break It Lol ! Very Nice... You Make SO Many Neat Things Purple... Drooling Will.

Looks Like Pipes Are The Ticket ! Thank You Very Much. BW

My go to is a water pipe cuz it filters out the addictive parts! :) tee hee.  Joking of course.  The only addictive part is growing it:)  pipes and doobers for on the go and edibles when saturation is the goal.  Wish i could use edibles all the time and keep my levels at peak but i'm just not able, have to work.  Sometimes...wait for it...gonna get all hippie dippy,  i feel that just being around the plants gives me an infusion of their healing energy.  Running my hands through the canopy gives me a refreshed feeling, the smells, the physical beauty, gives me a charge and puts a ☺ on my face.  

Gonna Get All Hippie Dippy Eh ? Well Alrighty Lol ! So Good To Have You Here.

I So Agree With That Feeling/Ye 'Olde Being @ 'One' With Our Plants And For Sure

Their 'Healing' Energy Always Comes To Mind. Great Last Sentence. :smile:

Thank You...  🌿Namaste... Much ☮ Much ❤️... Will 🌿