• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

eloquentsolution

in need of a cloner?

i found a really nice small cloner, that handles 4 to 6 clones. all i need in my perpetual garden. it is a 6x9x3, clear, air tight cloner for only 4$!!! available at safeway everywhere! the six croissants are a big bonus!

Thank you for sharing this most helpful DIY solution for a clone dome ! These tips make growing our own medicine more affordable for those with limited budgets.

<KZ>

"Minds are like parachutes, both function best when opened" 1KZSignature.jpg

Haha nice!

I use one of these clear rubbermaid hanging file containers, and I put saran wrap over the top instead of the lid (the lids are not clear). Works great with peet pellets. :)

RUB9A8600CLR_1_1.JPG

i ♥ cheap alternatives...ty

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

I use the ones that rotisserie chickens come in, I swear they work better.... Well, they taste better. ;)

mine's a little bigger. i've tried both. nice thing about these...they are recycle throw aways! when they get dirty, make croissant sammies! (or roasted chicken)

Im fixin to buy one if someone wanted to make one cheap QUICK!hehe. $50 bucks, give or take, daisy 8 banger cloner, or I've found a lil bit diff style of cloner, more of a RDWC, but with a souped up air head for circulating swiftly, but not misting, so to speak. Takes longer on front end, bigger root ball on back end. Same price, but a 20 banger. Wanting at least an 18 -20. There is a 25 banger, aero, super spray heads. Looks like a dandy, but its 75, 90 with shipping, but its a Cadillac so to speak. Any quick advice would be greatly appreciated, patience is not my virtue, I just lost some god blockhead clones, got some Banana OG and Sour Larry Banana comin, I surely don't wan't to lose them. The ChemD clones were woody to begin with, They might make it. I just did it the ole fashioned way this time, dome, lil heat, good cloning get. Time to upgrade, hehe. Patience is not my virtue.

Im fixin to buy one if someone wanted to make one cheap QUICK!hehe. $50 bucks, give or take, daisy 8 banger cloner, or I've found a lil bit diff style of cloner, more of a RDWC, but with a souped up air head for circulating swiftly, but not misting, so to speak. Takes longer on front end, bigger root ball on back end. Same price, but a 20 banger. Wanting at least an 18 -20. There is a 25 banger, aero, super spray heads. Looks like a dandy, but its 75, 90 with shipping, but its a Cadillac so to speak. Any quick advice would be greatly appreciated, patience is not my virtue, I just lost some god blockhead clones, got some Banana OG and Sour Larry Banana comin, I surely don't wan't to lose them. The ChemD clones were woody to begin with, They might make it. I just did it the ole fashioned way this time, dome, lil heat, good cloning get. Time to upgrade, hehe. Patience is not my virtue.

Ohhhhh blockhead......

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass

Botanicare makes a small 8-site cloner. http://www.plantligh...ner-p-2404.html

Other than that and maybe some cheapies on ebay, it's pretty much DIY.

I bought a funky one made in WA, looks like its a vigorous dwc that the root stem sits in and bubbles the roots till sprout.......supposedly.............not a mist but bubbled juice. Since I got more Blockheads coming, Ima have all set up.IF you add an air pump, it doubles or turbos the oxygen, i.le. bubbles, so we'll see what happens. Thanks all for replies.It is a budget one. if it don't work, I got me a lil cadillac I got my eye to git.....hehe

well, I had some till I kilt em the ole fashioned way, no cloner, hum dome, etc. wont do that again. , got some more coming, and I have the cloner at the ready. Also might have something called Alien Technology goodies, but meh, prolly nobody heered bout that gear

you have blockhead????? how'd i miss this?

well, I had some till I kilt em the ole fashioned way, no cloner, hum dome, etc. wont do that again. , got some more coming, and I have the cloner at the ready. Also might have something called Alien Technology goodies, but meh, prolly nobody heered bout that gear

ohhhhh blockhead... hope ya get her to clone well next time. :D

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass

ohhhhh blockhead... hope ya get her to clone well next time. :D

will take cuttings!!!

happy to come back with clones for you, to make double sure. our community lost this strain some time ago and have been in search.

be this week sometime, I'll let yanno, thanks, I was asked to share the love, its Kromes, I can't wait to try the new cloner.

I grew the blockhead outdside in summer 2010. I hate trimming anyhow, but trimming outdoor grown blockhead was the worst job *EVER*.

Wayyyyyy too much work lol. I hear it's not quite as bad indoors.

I may need help, ES, for real, maybe we can figure out a way to get the cuts up to you this week without killing em, just too many probs Im having with the roomie, Im not gonna lost this cut again and now I was told I couldn't use my new cloner. Bout had enough. At any rate, I will look for someone in the area, but I was coming halfway there this week to look at rental properties, I'll see what I can do on my end, I may have to bug Dudz again for relay, I just do not want to trust these babies round this roomie. just a thought

never grew her outside. does nice indoors though!

I may need help, ES, for real, maybe we can figure out a way to get the cuts up to you this week without killing em, just too many probs Im having with the roomie, Im not gonna lost this cut again and now I was told I couldn't use my new cloner. Bout had enough. At any rate, I will look for someone in the area, but I was coming halfway there this week to look at rental properties, I'll see what I can do on my end, I may have to bug Dudz again for relay, I just do not want to trust these babies round this roomie. just a thought

happy to help out where ever needed. i'm sure dudz could take a few cuts to start as the relay moves through. he uses really small cuts as do i.

happy to help out where ever needed. i'm sure dudz could take a few cuts to start as the relay moves through. he uses really small cuts as do i.

Shouldn't be an issue. If you can get cuts to Eugene, I can root them and get some moved up north on my next trip.

I hate to keep buggin him, but he's a heck of a relay person for me. lol, I was just asked to keep one of these goin, as the gifter is givin him mom up for awhile but may want it back later on, you know how it goes. And many do like the Blockhead and Krome's Cut is a doozy, its a shorty indica, thick and frosty. And if we can just keep it goin, I honor my part of sharing the love and keepin it goin. win win plus I owe you guys.

I hate to keep buggin him, but he's a heck of a relay person for me. lol, I was just asked to keep one of these goin, as the gifter is givin him mom up for awhile but may want it back later on, you know how it goes. And many do like the Blockhead and Krome's Cut is a doozy, its a shorty indica, thick and frosty. And if we can just keep it goin, I honor my part of sharing the love and keepin it goin. win win plus I owe you guys.

By far the best way to preserve genetics is to spread it around to anyone and everyone you can find who will take it. ICONATOR_5870bcd63db5ca41b231502ce9098c4f.gif

great post and I got it covered. I have found someone close to me, so no travel woes or transfer probs. Hopefully, may have more to share coming up, don't want to count chickens before hatched. Anyhow, that's the plan. But as soon as rooted, at least get one up north for yall. Peace. May also have a purple candy to spare, not sure yet, Have some LSD x Alien4 popped and some Humboldt Express x Alien4, nothing sexed, guess Im having early spring fever on poppin beans, having ungodly luck with just peat pellets in a six banger dome, don't even have to soak, just plant, been awhile I had beans pop that quick and easy, Anyhow sorry to ramble.

By far the best way to preserve genetics is to spread it around to anyone and everyone you can find who will take it. ICONATOR_5870bcd63db5ca41b231502ce9098c4f.gif