• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

I live just a 10 minute walk from la mota, Beaverton.  I've been going here for over a year now.  My purchases have been flowers and $20-ish dabables.  "Hush" and "NW Kind" brands of concentrates are what I look for.  These folks have learned who I am, the faves I come in looking for, and have made me feel very welcome.  I've come in when they were slammed busy and knowing I'd be waiting, one associate on his way to get a product for another customer, grabbed and handed me a list of recently received stock that hadnt been put away yet that came in with my interests on it to browse.  How nice!!!  I call in often to make sure they have $20 concentrates in stock before I pedal my bike down there

2x I've been voice recognized, haha.

Yeah... There Is Nothing Like Finding A Good Dispensary! Let Alone Getting Their Sweet Strains @ A Fair Price.

We Have A Nice Shop Over Here In S.E. And They Do Kind Things For Us As They Do/Did For You.

{Like Handing You The List For What's Coming Up} Yes Indeed, Very Nice Heads-Up. It's A Good Investment

To Know Your Disp's Products. But More Importantly... The Dear Folks Who Work There And Here @ The Shop We Go To..

Plus, They Eventually Recognize Us Faithful Consumers... And As You Know, The Trust Just Keeps On Building.

The Folks Here Look Out For My Son And I As Well/Really Decent And Honest People We've Been Lucky To Get To Know.

Good Post For Sure l3SV... Thank You. Peace, Brother Will

Why Thank You Will... I Hope Everyone Found Your Post Above Informative Or At Least Somewhat Funny Or Interesting ?