• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Purple Power

Why is CBD-Infused Terpene Oil Such a Hot Topic?

Rate this topic

Why is CBD-Infused Terpene Oil Such a Hot Topic?

There are many components of marijuana that are known to have therapeutic benefits. The most commonly talked about are CBD and THC. While THC has many medicinal benefits such as being able to reduce tumors, nausea, depression, PTSD and autism, it also has psychoactive properties that are not always desired. You could consume a smaller dose to get the benefits with less effect or you could consume a THC free CBD concoction instead. CBD is another powerful compound that has been found to have innumerable medicinal benefits. It is a powerful ant-inflammatory, antispasmodic pain reliever that has been found to be very calming yet uplifting without having any psychoactive effects. It can be used to treat stress, depression, insomnia and anxiety with no psychoactive result. For this reason, CBD has become a popular form of treatment for a variety of conditions across the country.

The Balancing Power of CBD and THC

The medicinal benefits of both THC and CBD have been attributed to more than just their chemical composition. A lot is attributed to their effect on the endocannabinoid system (ECS). The human body contains a system that is made up of CB1 and CB2 receptors that govern homeostasis in the body. They manage sleep, appetite, blood pressure, mood, the nervous system and the basic functions of the body. The CB1 and CB2 receptors are found all through the body and its organs. When there is a problem with the functioning of this system, either due to age or some other influence, the CB1 and CB2 receptors are not able to maintain equilibrium. Both THC and CBD trigger the receptors and help to bring the body back into balance.......

http://www.marijuanaresources.com/cbd-infused-terpene-oil-hot-topic/

gallery_2188_61_23224.png  

Classy, sassy, and a bit of a smart assy

I Wish There Was A REALLY Liked Button... My Son And I Were Talking About Homeostasis The Other Day.

Finding Quality CBD Crystals And Oil Has Gotten Much Better. I'd Love To Try Some High Milligramage  CBD Oil.

I've Had The Crystals And They're OK... Course, I Only Dipped My Pinky In And Tasted It Instead Of Tok'in It.

Thanks Very Much. Peace, Will 

In my own experiments with incorporating CBD into my life, I've found that having even just a minimal amount (1%?) of THC in the mix actually made the effects of the CBD much more noticeable while still not having incapacitating effects.

I think I first started to notice that when I came across Yerba Buena's "Blue Dragon Desert Frost" which was 1% THC and 18% CBD (also smells and tastes divine).

I know there are many other compounds at play in the equation, but it was the first flag I had go up that maybe still having just a minimal amount of THC involved was much more beneficial (to me) than not having it there at all. I also say this as someone whose anxiety levels are very easily sent through the roof with the wrong ratios of certain compounds with others.

I had to experiment quite a bit with how to dose what in what ratios at what part of the day in what certain situations. I made my own carts for a while with many different combinations of different extracts, carriers, terpenes and THC / CBD.

I know, it sounds like a word puzzle.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.