• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Purple Power

Veterans More Likely To Die From Opioids Than Civilians

Veterans More Likely To Die From Opioids Than Civilians

And the VA isn’t helping.

Mike Adams

Veterans are among those hit the hardest by the devastation that is the American opioid crisis. In fact, the latest federal data shows those vets who served in Iraq and Afghanistan are twice as likely to die from an overdose of prescription painkillers than the rest of the country.

A recent report from Newsweek indicates that we should be blaming the Department of Veterans Affairs for turning an astronomical number of veterans into suicidal junkies......

https://hightimes.com/news/veterans-likely-die-opioids-civilians/

gallery_2188_61_23224.png  

Classy, sassy, and a bit of a smart assy

On 12/7/2017 at 9:01 AM, Purple Power said:

A recent report from Newsweek indicates that we should be blaming the Department of Veterans Affairs for turning an astronomical number of veterans into suicidal junkies.....

Just About To Read This Report From Newsweek.

Plenty Of Old Vets Barely Hanging On These Days. And Many Older Vets Were Already Into Heroin And Fine Grass Factory Rolled Cigarettes Dipped In Opium Or Heroin.

I Used To Know 4 And Now Only 2 Are Left. Lots Of Wasted, Boring Time With The Strongest {Purest} And Cheapest Everything At One's Disposal.

I Think I Posted To Another Of Your Enlightening Posts Which Was Sort Of The Same When We've Both And Probably More Have Known How The VA Would Hand Out

A Grocery Bag Or Two Full Of Mainly Antipsychotics, Antianxiety Meds-> {Some Hypnotics In Several Classes} Steroids And Of Course Opiates For General  Pain And

Along With Breakthrough Opiate Medication. They've Been Doing That For Years. But Some Military Patients Are Stuck/Trapped And Will Never Be Right Due To Years

And Years Of Daily Use Which In Many Situations Completely Changes The Brain Chemistry. You're Never The Same Again. Anyway Thanks Very Much-Great Post.

Peace, Will