Theo

Batman and me.

About a year ago a cat Walked into my life for reasons still unknown to me to this day. He just walked in one day for a few minutes then left. At first it was about once a week he would stop by, the next thing I knew it was once or twice a week. I never fed him nor provided him a letterbox or any other things that cats my enjoy just simply a few words of kindness and perhaps a bit of attention. Amazingly enough I know the cats owner, I took the time to explain what was happening to them and they don't seem to mind. For whatever the reason, Batman has adopted me. And has proven himself to be one of most cherished friends. Only recently have I broken down and started to feed him a bit. I only do so now because he spends so much of his time here that I'm not entirely certain he's even going home every night when I put him out. If I gave Batman his way I don't think he would leave at all. What am I to do about this most curious situation? The only thing the owner and I can think of is that Batman started coming over here simply to avoid the children and have a place to nap. I am just simply at a loss suggestions are most welcome.

I have grown quite fond of Batman and looks like he intends to stay rather I feed him or not. Unfortunately I'm going to have to talk to the owner again. I'm kind of hoping they'll let me keep him. And of course I'll have to go along with whatever the owner wants to do. I'm not a Cat Napper or anything it's just one of those things that happens I guess. I will make it a point to talk to the owner today. Wish my furry little friend luck. Not to worry I'm sure Batman will be happy in either home. It's just that if he goes home at this point he will have to readjust. It is my hope to find a way to help him make his transition as easy as possible. However the bottom line is the owner has the final say. I will keep you posted as the events unfold. I am open to suggestions though and I thought yours was pretty good. Yours truly DB.

Cats are outside animals which like to go where ever they want they pick there owner. We work for them, give it up he's your's

:AnimatedHeart1:

sorry Eddie I forgot to put up the update on Batman and I. Eddie you hit the nail on the head. For some reason or another this cat has chosen me. I am happy to report that the owner does not mind whatsoever. She says between us Batman will always have a home. So for the most part it looks like I get to keep my furry little friend. As near as I can tell Batman seems quite happy with the arrangement. So if everybody's happy what is there to fix? It looks like to me that this story will have a happy ending yours truly DB.

i think that batman simply feels relaxed and comfortable around you more than somewhere else while he is with you. cats have a mind of their own and when they adopt you it's cause they like you and are happy. you must have a very gentle aura which animals always zero in on. awesome!

thats awesome, we were here only a few days when we had an awesome cat wonder into our lives. the past tenants abandoned him outside, and he was de-clawed... couldnt say no to the fella