Summer giveaway, Set of 4 Medical Cannabis Coasters Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mud

Old seeds

A friend of mine passed away 3 years ago, friend since high school. Back in 92-93 he would get qp's of schwag bricked and it was cheep. We would deseed a bunch and managed to fill 3/4 of a mason jar with seeds over 2 years or so. I have a few seeds left, Im pretty sure his wife tossed the jar. 

90% were tiny and black, I've grown a few over the years with odd results. All had creamy yellow noticable not white pistols that turned super dark red. One had  crazy fan leaves 12 blades on the fan leaves and the 9 blades coming out of the center of leaf, 20+ blades on a single stem, another I had pruned so light could reach mid plant and 4 or so days later the entire trunk was covered in tiny new leaves I'd estimate 5 or 6 per sq inch. 

All but one hermied, I saved a few seeds from the only one that didn't when she got hit from another hermie.

This pic is one from a few years ago, put it outside because we ran out of space in flower room, it was about 2 feet tall beginning of july and in october 15'  that's pretty good for Montana, all we did was pee on it everyday. It never finished.

The ones that finished were so pungent with the grossest musk smell you could imagine. I liked it personally  but overwhelmingly patients hated it, they just wanted northernberry and williams  I didn't do anymore of the jar seeds.

11475.jpeg

Wow, what a monster, It's funny how you say you pee'ed on it, I've told people my day pee'ed on his.  You must have had some older landrace strains, A lot of those had a lot of Sativa in them. 

That is an amazingly large plant, Imagine what it would have looked like if it would have finished?

Thanks for bringing it to us.