• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

GrowGeek

First time outside

we used fence blinds as well lol....looks good.... that greenhouse will fill up fast....i would stake her down though a i havw seen winds take them down

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

I'm digging on it. She's gonna want a lot of bondage, lol "Brie" is gonna want too get that whole area filled to the top and then some.  :D I'm loving the fence and that screen on there.

I'm really looking forward to this.  :1974_eating_popcorn:

EK

I have 4 60# metal plate weights in the corners of the structure and two in the middle of the long walls.  If it wants to blow that away, well....  We got bigger problems!  bahahahaha

You say Geek like it's a bad thing???

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

IMG_20170427_171112_zpscpq91jet.jpg

This is Velveeta!  She is the sister from another mister to my Brie!  She is growing up high in the mountains.  She is doing marv'y!

Yes, that's a 100 gallon pot shes in!  :)

Grow babies grow!!!  hehehehehehe

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

:D No one is going to just carry those off. I'll be curious to see if your  roots go threw the bottom. :1974_eating_popcorn:

:D No one is going to just carry those off. I'll be curious to see if your  roots go threw the bottom. :1974_eating_popcorn:

Haha..  Yeah, no moving her now.  She's far enough from the road, that if someone gets up to her...  Well...  Yeah, shouldn't happen!  

Mine at home are going to be "ALARMED",  wha-ha-ha-ha!  I pity the fool who tries to steal my girls....

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

So I finally got around to getting a cheap greenhouse off the web.  I've been vegging this plant since before thanksgiving and it has given many cuttings.  She is a Sweet Cheese plant and she will be joined by a couple others once they arrive.  Going to try some autoflowering strains this year as well.

IMG_20170421_190759_zpsfjw3jptz.jpg

Here is a pic as it just got setup.  No where near complete or organized.  

IMG_20170424_183218_zpskd27x501.jpg

"Brie" is her name!  Sweet Cheese is her game.  She likes bondage!  hehehe

Nice GG!  She will probably outgrown it, being that big this early.  You could maybe raise her up somewhat with pier blocks or something.  I'm sure your are going to transplant her right?

Personally, I would do a lot of trimming on both those girls

I am planning on transplanting when I get my planters built this weekend. As for trimming, I'm not going to do too much other than the small stragglers once both gurrlz settle in to their new homes. I plan on utilizing the entire plant so extra foliage isn't exactly a bad thing! Hehehe

I'm hoping I have to lift the tent at some point and have a solution already schemed up! ;) However I will try my hardest to convince her to grow sideways as much as I can.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

IMG_20170520_124716_zpscjcunrag.jpg

Making my raised beds this weekend...  They will be lined with landscaping cloth and filled with soil!  16 Square feet of planting surface each!  hehe

IMG_20170520_115320_zpsvyygyhig.jpg

Planting mix got delivered today!  5 yards sounded a whole lot smaller when I was ordering it!  bahahaha

IMG_20170520_124731_zpsbjjljehb.jpg

Ants are everywhere on my property!  Going to have to do something more than my little bait stations!  ugh!

IMG_20170520_124739_zpsnbnvnvg6.jpg

And to top it off...  Brie is not doing as well as I would have hoped she would be doing by now.  Hoping she gets to growing better when she gets transplanted in the raised bed.  Might end up doing her own smaller planter.  Not sure yet!  Thoughts?

IMG_20170520_124743_zpskhk9scor.jpg

Another pic of Brie

IMG_20170520_124801_zps4zwvj7in.jpg

Strawberries are starting to pop!  Yeah!!!!!  Can't wait!  woot woot woot!

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

IMG_20170520_165511_zpsxw6w29ua.jpg

It's like a giant smart pot!  bahahahaha!  Now all I gotta do is fill it up with dirt!  Anyone wanna come drive the wheelbarrow?  hehe

Woot woot!!!  One step closer!  Loving how the pallet planter box turned out!  Yee haw I love it when a plan comes together!  

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

IMG_20170520_182642_zpsg4czobkj.jpg

All filled up!  One down, two more to go!!!  SO VERY MUCH DONE for the day...  Gonna go take a shower and crash out on the couch!  hehe!

FITH coming up like you wouldn't believe!!  woot woot!!!

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

I like how big those are, You can grow anything in them.

Brie looks like one of mine and she should be fine.

I like how big those are, You can grow anything in them.

Brie looks like one of mine and she should be fine.

Glad to hear yours is doing the same flowery thing...  Gonna let her ride just like you and TW say.  I did trim the hell out of the lower branches.  Anything that was too twitterpated or yellowish got the snip.  Now she looks more like a lollypop with an arm sticking out!  hehehe  She will quite possibly go in the next garden box.  Planning on building it this weekend.  There will be a total of three.  Lots of veggies this year!  The third one is going to be kale and lettuces!  I'm super stoked about my outdoor space this year!   :)

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

Is that gonna be in the greenhouse?

The greenhouse is getting too hot.  I'm planning on them being uncovered until the rain hits.  I have a plan for an umbrella of sorts for each bed.

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

Glad to hear yours is doing the same flowery thing...  Gonna let her ride just like you and TW say.  I did trim the hell out of the lower branches.  Anything that was too twitterpated or yellowish got the snip.  Now she looks more like a lollypop with an arm sticking out!  hehehe  S

I did the same thing, I trimmed it up, kept all the yellow off. Now Im going to start tying down the branches, and bossing the heck out of her. 

Got an update?

I know , really, right? :D

I'm such a lazy grower yet I expect everyone else to keep showing me theirs. hahaha

Okay, its the weekend, 

Whats changed? LOL tell us, 

My Gigabit fiber got installed...  That's what happened!

Nerding it out in the data center trying to get all my stuff reconfigured and tuned.

Updated pics soon I promise!

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

.50 update...  Short but sweet.  Client projects have me swamped...

IMG_20170608_171620_zps0alo7ies.jpg

Slow go building the last two raised beds.

IMG_20170608_171459_zpsxssea0om.jpg

Brie has seeded up.  Probably going to cut her down.  Not sure what would come of the seeds, or if they are viable at all.

IMG_20170608_173451_zpsu2bofg1j.jpg

Some of the seeds.

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

Announcements

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today