• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Strider555

washing powder mildew away...

Great post, Strider! I was just talking with a guy the other day who uses the H2O2 method, but I was unsure of the full process, and now I know. Thanks!

:th_supersignthumbup:

good info,ty 555

002textThankYou_PkHrtsbyMai.gif

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

I agree 100%.

However.... sometimes it's already too late and people need a way to salvage what good they can from their crop in order to have any meds at all to get them by. This should not be used as a regular practice. Steps should be taken to help prevent it from reoccurring in the future.

caz, i just finished cleaning mold from an outdoor harvest for softtouch. he used to throw moldy bud away, but has not for three years now. the first two years he just gave it to skunk pharm research for experimentation. now he pays to have it done. this year was particularly bad with mold on outside grows here in portland (and i hear everywhere). this process has restored his yield to pre mold status. he was totally stoked!

we extracted the moldy oil, then diluted it 10x in ethanol. once dilute it is possible to press it through a 0.2 micron syringe filter, which is smaller then botrytis or powdery mildew spores. once filtered, the oil is pristine and tastes so. he got a 23.7% return after 3x(one using vacuum) filtering!

some of the folks down south are just cooking it into the "RSO" to "sweeten"??? now that is ewwww!!!

this site embraces religious beliefs and scientific advancement, we live hand in hand.