Guest doobieman

My Pooch

Guest doobieman   
Guest doobieman
jdpdx.jpg This is my pure bred Rat Terrier, and he's the coolest just wanted to share.

Guest STATIC   
Guest STATIC

too cute.... looks like a great buddy

Back in the day before cable tv...those ears would have been SWEET for problems with reception.

:)

I'm just messin....

He's adorable.

He looks like he could be a handful, and if memory serves me correct Rat Terriers are little bundles of energy.

Although with those ears you'd think the wind resistance would slow them down...or would they work more like sails? Hmmmm....

:)

I will lay off the ear jokes now. I will post a pic of my husband's dog so you can make fun of him... wink.gif

He is a handsome dog and I bet he brings a lot of laughter and love into your life. Good doggy!

Guest doobieman   
Guest doobieman

Yes he's a handful and I cant wait to move to bigger property where he can freely roam and be a dog! He doesn't bring me rats but i've seen him give good chase, He actually is a service dog and does his job well!

i didn't know you guys had a dog. is he one of butters babies? and why did you not bring him over for maggie to herd? he's a doll. i'm sure they would have gotten along famously. and he could have run my yard.

Guest doobieman   
Guest doobieman

nope, he's a pure bred from Jo's brother in law, he's a great dog, and I didn't know, that you didn't know... lol

he is awesome looking and very happy about it too!

peace!

linny

:huh:

Guest doobieman   
Guest doobieman

And then some, just wish he could share some of that energy....lol

doesnt look ready to bite to me....maybe ready to get some serious rough-housing on though.