• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

IronHorse_D

Medical Dispensaries in 2017

Very surprised Alternative Solutions is staying medical. How do you find out? Just ask whoever is working there? Or is there a list or something? 

Very surprised Alternative Solutions is staying medical. How do you find out? Just ask whoever is working there? Or is there a list or something?

Last I spoke to them over the phone, I was told that they were still registered as medical. I called and spoke to an emploee. With the way things have been changing, they may have switched over to OLCC by now. I would call ahead to check.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Update: I checked the OHA website this morning and there is a list of dispensaries that have still not officially made the transition to the OLCC regulatory system. Alternative Solutions on SE Powel Blvd. is still on the list of active OHA licencees. This does not mean that they are not in the process of switching or may actually have their licence and be open for OLCC business and it's just not updated on the website. Best bet is still to call first if you're not sure.

Update: I checked the OHA website this morning and there is a list of dispensaries that have still not officially made the transition to the OLCC regulatory system. Alternative Solutions on SE Powel Blvd. is still on the list of active OHA licencees. This does not mean that they are not in the process of switching or may actually have their licence and be open for OLCC business and it's just not updated on the website. Best bet is still to call first if you're not sure.

Here is the URL to the list on the OHA website http://public.health.oregon.gov/DiseasesConditions/ChronicDisease/MedicalMarijuanaProgram/Pages/dispensary-directory.aspx

Ironhorse_D Thank You Very Much For These Great Posts ! Very Nice To Meet You/Hope To See You Here Sometime. Peace... Sincerely, Brother Will