Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Strider555

Making RSO

Thanks for posting this Stridersan!

I have always liked this video, because it very clearly shows how Rick Simpson oil is made and what Simpson means when he says, "my oil".

Rick Simpson also said that he was trying to present a method of extraction that the average person could do without specialized equipment. I think he did a good job of that in his film.

One point of detail, that he doesn't explain fully, so I will elaborate on it, is why he picked a rice cooker rather than some of the cheaper alternatives.

The primary difference that jumps out at me as an engineer, is that the rice cooker has sensitive controls and a lower operating temperature than 375F fondue pots or deep fryers, so it is harder to burn a batch of oil.

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

2f42e9d4a87fca6ddeddd0fbc0334c70.png

Thanks for posting this Stridersan!

I have always liked this video, because it very clearly shows how Rick Simpson oil is made and what Simpson means when he says, "my oil".

Rick Simpson also said that he was trying to present a method of extraction that the average person could do without specialized equipment. I think he did a good job of that in his film.

One point of detail, that he doesn't explain fully, so I will elaborate on it, is why he picked a rice cooker rather than some of the cheaper alternatives.

The primary difference that jumps out at me as an engineer, is that the rice cooker has sensitive controls and a lower operating temperature than 375F fondue pots or deep fryers, so it is harder to burn a batch of oil.

hehe....to whoever is doing the brilliant banners, you misspelled grAywolfs name. heheheeeee

hehe....to whoever is doing the brilliant banners, you misspelled grAywolfs name. heheheeeee

i fixxed it :) hehe little too much oil at the time.... :)

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass

Sign in to follow this